In IT Industry Product Development requires conceptualization, requirement gathering, designing of the product, develop modules as finalized by the Analyst, conduct testing, and deploy project after successful test.
Business Analysts perform following roles in the phases of product development-
• Gather requirements- by communicating with client and performing research BA will gather requirements
• Designs wireframes- wireframes are designed by the BA, which is the information hierarchy of the design to be developed. Using this prototype and mock-ups project is designed.
• Prepares SOW and other business documents- Business documents are created as per the requirements, available teams and project deadlines. As per the functional and non-functional requirements listed by the Analyst, development is initiated. On the basis of prepared documents development is done.
• Create test plans- Simultaneously testing is conducted for the developed units or once units are integrated. Testing is done on the basis of test cases created by the Analyst and after successful testing project is deployed.
• A good listener
• A good writer
• Good at analyzing and organizing information
• Either a leader or a follower as the situation requires
• Able to work independently or with a group of people as the situation requires
• Self-motivated and assertive, but with a pleasant personality
Reporting: Project Manager
Experience: 2 to 7 yrs
1. Travel domain knowledge
2. Analytics (GA/Adobe) experience
No of Openings: 4
Notice Period: We are looking for immediate joining but those who are working and can join us within month will be appreciate.
Location – WFH post COVID it will from Andheri East
If interested please call on 9004194429