Closely interact with PMs, engineers, and designers to develop an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements
• Work with other writers on the team to produce a cohesive documentation plan.
• Produce high-quality, customer focused documentation that is-
o clear and concise
o meets writing standards and guidelines
o is appropriate for its intended audience
• Incorporate peer, tech review, and editorial feedback.
• Keep in mind the information architecture and content structure while developing content.
• Adhere to schedules and timelines.
• Regularly improve content based on the available feedback (through bugs or through customer feedback from different channels).