Our client is looking for RPA Developer (Blue Prism).
Location: Chennai, India (Hybrid)
Salary: Rs. 50000-100000
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in delivering RPA automation using Blue Prism.
- A high level of Proficiency in English communication is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in the installation, configuration and administration of RPA platforms like Blue Prism is highly essential.
- Certification by Blue Prism is mandatory.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and has demonstrated ability to multi-task while taking care of diverse responsibilities.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering high-quality solutions in high-pressure, structured environments.
- Experience in configuration of Blue Prism application, network, and database security, setting up of encryption, and security.
- Evident understanding of Microsoft Technologies (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services).
- Good understanding of integration technologies like Web services, Queues, etc.
- The ability to methodically solve technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches.
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real-world delivery/
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
Contact Us: [email protected]
For more information please visit: https://www.techaxisinc.com/privacy-policy/
Techaxis is a US-based firm that specializes in discovering, engaging, and placing top talent globally, for full-time or contract positions in leadership and mid to senior-level positions for companies in the technology, healthcare, energy, and education space.
Techaxis Inc. is headquartered in Northern Virginia, USA. We are ranked #3294 in Inc 5000 and #105 in Inc 5000 DC Metro Series, SWaM, and WBE Certified technology talent search firm. Equal Opportunities Employer:
Our clients provide equal opportunities to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to their race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sex, age, nationality, disability, and veteran status.
Employees of our client shall be treated with dignity and in accordance with their policy to maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment, whether physical, verbal, or psychological.
Employee policies and practices shall be administered in a manner that would ensure that in all matters equal opportunity is provided to those eligible and the decisions are merit-based.