Search Online Land Record Odisha | Bhulekh Odisha Map Records | Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR | Odisha Online Land Records Map Details |
Online land records are a new trend in India. Now, the Government of Odisha has introduced an online land records system through which the citizens can check their land in Odisha. Today we will share important information about Bhulekh land records through which you can check the Odisha Bhulekh land records. Also in this article, we will share the specification of the land record as announced by Odisha Government concerned authorities. We will also share online procedures to check your land and also we will share the online procedure to view the map of Odisha state.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record
Bhulek portal was recently developed by the government to help citizens of the
state to check the lands with are line across the Odisha state. Also, the
government started this service because every time to check their land in the
state of Odisha the citizens had to visit the concerned authorities and fill
the application to check their land. Through this method of checking online
land records, the citizens can check their ROR documents. All of the citizens
of the state can now check the map view of their lands.
Online ROR Documents
The ROR documents are documents that enclose the real owner’s name of the land. If you want to sell your land then the presence of this document is a must. Also, the ROR document is held by the Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha. It contains all the crucial information regarding the land you own such as the name of the landholders, history of the land, cost of the land, etc. Along with the ownership of land, ROR also tells about the agricultural aspect of the land and its surroundings.
Details Of Bhulekh Odisha
|Government of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing online land records|
Benefits Of Bhunaksha Odisha Portal
The main benefit of the portal is the availability of land records in an online manner. As we all know, that all of us cannot go to the government office to take out documents so the online portal will help us to take a printout of our documents and then we can continue with our work without wasting any time in the government offices. Also, the main benefit is the availability of maps for the view of the citizens of Odisha state.
Objective of Bhulekh Odisha
The main objective of Bhulekh Odisha is to provide all the information related to land records on a single portal. The citizens of Odisha are not required to go to government offices in order to get details of land records. They will get all the details of the land Record from the comfort of their home with the help of this portal. This system is going to save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. Through the Bhulekh Odisha portal, the citizens can also check the map of their lands.
are applying for ROR document then you have to give the following fee to the
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Bhulekh Odisha State
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
following documents required while applying for the ROR documents:-
- Voter ID as a proof of Identify
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of Address
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Features of Bhulekh Odisha
- Bhulekh Odisha is an online land Record portal
- Through this portal, the citizens of Odisha can check their land records
- Bhulekh Odisha portal has been developed by the Government of Odisha
- With the help of Bhulekh Odisha portal now the citizens of Odisha and not required to visit government offices in order to see their land records
- The citizens can see their land record from the comfort of their home with the help of this portal
- Through Bhulekh Odisha portal citizens can also check the map view of their lands
- All the important information like name of the landholder, history of the land, cost of land etc can be seen through bhulekh Odisha portal
- The agricultural aspect of land and its surrounding is also available at bhulekh Odisha portal
Application Process Of Bhulekh Odisha ROR
apply for the ROR documents, you have to follow the simple steps which are
- First, visit the District Revenue Office.
- Ask for the application from the office.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the documents.
- Submit the application form.
- An acknowledgement receipt will be given to you.
- Keep it safe.
- Verification will take place.
- Finally, a certified copy of the ROR will be issued.
Checking ROR Documents
want to check your documents then follow the simple steps given below:-
- Click on “Select Location for ROR” section
- Three options will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Khatiyan” Option
- Select Khaiyan from the dropdown list.
- Plot number-
- Choose the “Plot” option
- Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Tenant” option
- Click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
- Finally, the ROR will appear.
- Take a printout for future use.
Procedure To Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
check the Map, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Click on the “Map View” tab.
- The Map page will be displayed.
- Select your district
- Click on the submit button.
- Select the Plot number
- The information about the plot will display.
Importance Land Records Keeping
- Land ownership verification is possible with the help of land records.
- Bank account for the purpose of loan can open with the help of land records
- You need Land records for sale or division of land
- You can maintain personal records of the property.
- Land records can be used as a proof or evidence in Civil litigation or another legal purpose
Important Aspects Of Keeping Land Record
- You can use the land record as evidence or proof for any legal purpose or civil litigation
- For the sale of land, land records are used
- For the division of land, land records are used
- A bank account can be opened with the help of land records
- The loan can be taken with the help of land records
- You can verify the title of your land with the help of land records
- You can verify your land ownership with the help of land records
- Land record helps to maintain personal record of your property
Procedure to Get Tahsil Info
- You will be redirected to another website
- Here you have to select your district and tahsil
- Now you have to click on go
- The information related to your tahsil will be on your screen
Procedure to download Odisha bhulekh app
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone
- Now in the search box, you have to enter Odisha bhulekh
- A list will be displayed in front of you
- From this list, you have to click on the top result
- Now you have to click on install
- Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your mobile phone
Procedure To Do Departmental Login
- First of all go to the official website, of land records, Odisha
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on departmental user login
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to either select your district or state
- Now you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can do departmental login