On 18/05/2020, RRC-WR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Hospital Attendants.
No of Posts
Rs. 18,000/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Engagement of Medical Practitioners and paramedical staff on Contract Basis in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central. In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ What’s app interview for filling- up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO / Specialist ) and Paramedical staff on full-time contract basis for THREE MONTHS to work in COVID Isolation wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital.
1. Category: Hospital Attendants
2. Educational Qualification : Matric pass with experience of working in a hospital set up
3. Remuneration in Rs. Per month: Rs 18,000 + admissible allowances
4. Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of Interview. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible. Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/Board, otherwise, the candidature will be rejected. Candidates having higher qualification may also apply & indicate the details.
5. Representation of SC/ST/OBC and EWS categories will be as per rule. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC categories against SC/ST & OBC vacancy respectively.
6. The vacancies indicated may vary, depending on fresh sanctions received, resignations being given by existing candidates, etc.
7. Selected candidates will be required to work in Isolation and Quarantine wards of Jagjivan Ram railway Hospital.
8. Retired Railway and Government employees up to the age of 65 years can also apply. The post indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of the administration. If Suitable candidates not found in specialist CMP Category then posts may be filled With GDMO CMP.
How to apply:
Step 3: Read the notification carefully and apply through online
Step 4: Take a hard copy of online application form for future reference
Candidate should send application in the standard format along with all the relevant documents mentioned below
1. Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate.
2. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India. Non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year
3. If working NOC from the current employer 4. Experience certificate if any
4. Academic/Educational Qualification for the above category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark sheet and Certificate)
5. Council Registration Certificates
6. Adhaar card
Document verification of only selected candidates will be done at the time of joining and in case of doubt the next candidates in the waiting list will be called for joining