On 18/05/2020, RRC-WR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of House Keeping Assistant.
House Keeping Assistant
No of Posts
Rs. 18,000/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Engagement of Medical Practitioners and paramedical staff on Contract Basis in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central. In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ Whats app interview for filling- up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO / Specialist ) and Paramedical staff on a full-time contract basis for THREE MONTHS to work in COVID Isolation wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital
1. Category: House Keeping Assistant
2. Educational Qualification: Matric pass with experience of working in a hospital set up (Preferable)
3. Remuneration in Rs. Per month: Rs 18,000 + admissible allowances
4. Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of Interview. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible. Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/Board, otherwise, the candidature will be rejected. Candidates having higher qualification may also apply & indicate the details.
5. Representation of SC/ST/OBC and EWS categories will be as per rule. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC categories against SC/ST & OBC vacancy respectively.
6. The vacancies indicated may vary, depending on fresh sanctions received, resignations being given by existing candidates, etc.
7. Selected candidates will be required to work in Isolation and Quarantine wards of Jagjivan Ram railway Hospital.
8. Retired Railway and Government employees up to the age of 65 years can also apply. The post indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of the administration. If Suitable candidates not found in specialist CMP Category then posts may be filled With GDMO CMP.
Age: 18-33 years
1. Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate.
2. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year
3. If working NOC from the current employer
4. Experience certificate if any
5. Academic/Educational Qualification for the above category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark sheet and Certificate)
6. Council Registration Certificates
7. Adhaar card
Terms and conditions:
1. The selected candidate will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to three months from the date of Engagement subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of CMP and paramedical staff by Railway Board. The engagement of the above candidate is a stop-gap arrangement and will not count as service. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates found suitable against the requirement of a vacancy in order of merit will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
2. The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, the penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
3. Contract Medical Practitioner and paramedical staff Candidate who enter into a contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of the contract. Services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their the period in regular selection through UPSC/ RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway.
4. The duties of Housekeeping Assistants will be cleaning of COVID WARDS
5. No Objection Certificate If working NOC from Current employer is required
6. No other intimation will be given separately for Whatsapp /Telephonic Interview.
7. No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
8. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two week’s notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the contracting practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
9. Document verification of only selected candidates will be done at the time of joining and in case of doubt, the next candidates in the waiting list will be called for joining.
Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website: http://22.214.171.124/bct/dspl_hdr.php (ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmikbct downloadable application available in Google Playstore.
2. The date of submission of online application is from 18.05.20 to 24.05.20 Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
3. Interviews will be held from 26.05.20 onwards.