No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
In terms of Railway Boards letter under reference (1), the competent authority has decided to re-engage Retired Railway Gazetted Officers in Junior Scale (only) as Consultant in view of exigencies of services. Department-wise vacancies for re-engagement in Junior Scale as Consultant are as under:-
1. Post Name: Consultant (PS-I)
2. No of Vacancy: 01
3. Who can apply: Retired Gazetted Officers of PS-I/PPS cadre
Age: Maximum age limit of the re-engagement shall be 65 years.
Terms and conditions:
1. The engagement of Consultant shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
2. The period of the engagement shall be initially for one year and further extendable as per the requirement of the administration Suitability/ Competency Of the retired officer shall be adjudged before such re-engagement by a committee of three PHODs/CHODs/SAG officers.
3. While re-engagement such officers, medical fitness of the appropriate category shall be obtained from the designated authorities as per existing practices (as done in selection from Group C to Group B).
4. 12 days leave in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis is admissible.
5. The designation shall be consultant followed by (trade name) as indicated above.
6. Re-engaged officer shall be discharged immediately on joining of selected candidate(s) from UPSC or departmental selection or as per the recommendation Of PHOD/ CHOD concerned.
7. Re-engaged officers shall be given responsibilities connected to their core area. Detailed day to day duty list has been prepared by the PHODs which is attached with this notification and the re-engaged The office shall work under the guidance and command Of assigned Controlling Officer.
8. The consultant shall not divulge any information gathered by him/her during the period of assignment related to the organization to anyone who is not authorized to know/have the same?
9. This scheme is experimental in nature and valid for 2 years from the date of issue Of Railway Boards letter dt.25.10.2018 in reference (1).
10. Reservation policy will not be followed in re-engagement and no weightage will be given to retired officers of reserved community (SC/ST/OBC), but their applications are also invited.
Dy. CPO(Gaz), General Managers Office Personnel Branch Opp. Indira Market West Central Railway/ Jabalpur (M.p.)-48200
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from interested and willing retired gazetted officers from all over Indian Railways (Jr. Scale/sr.scale) who fulfil the terms & conditions as mentioned below.
2. The retired Railway Gazetted Officers (Jr. Scale/Sr. Scale) intending to join as Consultant through re-engagement should apply on prescribed format (enclosed as Annexure — A) and submit the same along with required documents viz. self-attested photocopy Of P.P.O Service Certificate and 04 copies Of recent passport size photograph on or before 21 days Of issuance Of this notification. Detail of Notification including Term of Reference (TOR) is also available on VCRs website http://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Willing candidates may also send their application through their email on this office e-mail ID email@example.com along with an attached application form duly filled in (Annexure-A) and required documents before the due date.
3. Whom to apply: The retired Railway Gazetted Officers(Jr.ScaIe/Sr.Scale) should apply for re-engagement in the prescribed format addressing the application along with self-attested documents to Dy. CPO(Gaz), General Managers Office Personnel Branch Opp. Indira Market West Central Railway/ Jabalpur (M.p.)-482001 on or before 21 days of issuance of this notification.
4. Last date: 15.06.2020