ISRO -Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment Notification 2021: ISRO -Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has invited applications for the Scientist/Engineer and Medical Officer posts. Interested and eligible persons can apply for ISRO -Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 03 January 2021.
VSSC has announced the Scientist/Engineer Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram for B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D and All the eligible persons are requested to Apply online for 79 Scientist/Engineer Posts @vssc.gov.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of VSSC Jobs and Person can apply for these posts before 03 January 2021. Candidates can get all the VSSC Scientist/Engineer Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Notification||VSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 79 Scientist/Engineer and Medical Officer Posts @vssc.gov.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 3, 2021|
|Organization||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Doctorate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Last Date of submission of application: 03 January 2021
ISRO -Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Scientist/Engineer and Medical Officer Vacancy Details
- Scientist/Engineer SD: 19 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC: 59 Posts
- Medical Officer SD: 01 Post
- Medical Officer SC: 01 Post
Eligibility Scientist/Engineer and Medical Officer Job
- Scientist/Engineer SD: PhD in Physics with specialization in Atmospheric/Space Science with M.Sc. or equivalent in Physics. Post Graduation (PG) in Physics/Atmospheric Science/Space Science OR Graduation/Post Graduation in Engineering.
- Scientist/Engineer SC: Post Graduate with M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Industrial Engineering and B.E/B.Tech OR equivalent in any Branch of Engineering.
- Medical Officer SD: Post Graduate with MD in General Medicine from a recognized university/Equivalent Post Graduate Degree in General Medicine.
- Medical Officer SC: MBBS/equivalent from a recognized University. Permanent Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council. Min. 02 years clinical exp. in a reputed hospital.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for ISRO -Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 03 January 2021.