Vasanta College for Women Job Notification: Vasanta College for Women has invited applications for the Teaching and Non Teaching posts. Interested applicants can apply for Vasanta College for Women Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 15 July 2020.
Applications form are invited on the prescribed format for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. Desirous candidates are required to download the application form, Qualification & Eligibility Criteria and General Instructions from our website www.vasantakfi.ac.in.
|Notification||Vasanta College for Women Recruitment 2020: Apply for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 15, 2020|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Last Date of Offline submission application: 15 July 2020
Vasanta College for Women Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Sociology): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Education): 01 Post
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Psychology): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non Teaching Job
- Assistant Professor (Sociology): PG with Master degree with 55 percent marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Assistant Professor (Education): 1. A Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities/Sciences/Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks.
- a) M.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks. or b) M.A. (Education) and B.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Administrative Officer: Good academic record plus Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Laboratory Assistant (Psychology): Graduation with Psychology as a subject from a Government recognized Institution or Graduation in Science (B.Sc Degree)/Computer Applications/Information Technology.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for Vasanta College for Women Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 15 July 2020. The Application complete in all respects with attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc. should reach the Manager, Vasanta College for Women, Rajghat Fort, Varanasi within the 15 July 2020 of receiving of Application Form. No Travelling Allowance (TA) or Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid for appearing in the written test and interview.