Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the Junior Scientific Officer, Lecturer and other posts. Eligible and interested persons can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 27 August 2020.
Union Public Service Commission has released notification on 08 August 2020. Notification is out for 24 vacancies such as Junior Scientific Officer, Lecturer and other posts. Interested candidates can apply online from 08 August 2020 to 27 August 2020. Persons can view the posts detail, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in this page.
- Notification Date: 08 August 2020
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application: 27 August 2020 (23:59 HRS)
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 28 August 2020 (23:59 HRS)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Junior Scientific Officer, Lecturer and other Vacancy Details
- Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy): 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer: 14 Posts
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 02 Posts
- Lecturer (Prosthetics and Orthotics): 03 Posts
- Lecturer (Vocational Guidance): 02 Posts
- Sub-Editor: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Scientific Officer, Lecturer and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy): Master’s degree in Botany or Pharmacy (with Pharmacognosy as the main subject) of a recognized University or equivalent. Three years experience of drug analysis involving use of modern scientific instruments.Age Limit: 35 years.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Electronics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University or Institute in Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer Science/Information Technology/Metallurgical/Mechanical/Aeronautical/Chemical.Age Limit: 30 years.
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): (i) Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University.
(ii) (a) Two (02) years teaching exp. in Physiotherapy from an institute recognized by Central or State Government. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Lecturer (Prosthetics and Orthotics): (a) Master’s Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized University.
(b) Two (02) years exp. in fabrication or manufacturing of Prosthetics and Orthotics appliances, training and research in the field of rehabilitation from a institute recognized by the Central or State Government Age Limit: 35 years.
- Lecturer (Vocational Guidance): (i) Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized University.
(ii) Post Graduate Diploma of one year duration in Vocational Guidance or counseling from a recognized University or Institute. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Sub-Editor: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a recognized University or institute.
(ii) Hindi as an elective or compulsory subject at the Senior Secondary (12th) level from a recognized Board or Institute.
(iii) English as a compulsory subject at Senior Secondary (12th) level from a recognized Board or Institute. Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the UPSC website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Online registration starts from 08 August 2020 to 27 August 2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates must upload the required documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.