UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has extended the last date of online applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate) and Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant). Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official website on or before 22 July 2020.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 18 May 2020 from 10 AM
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 22 July 2020
- Tentative Date of UCIL Computer Based Exam – To be notified later
UCIL Vacancy Details
|Notification||UCIL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 136 Graduate Trainee, Apprentice and Other Posts @ucil.gov.in|
|Last Date of Submission||July 22, 2020|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, Other Funtional Area|
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) – 4 Posts
- Mining Mate-C – 52 Posts
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A – 3 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver-B – 14 Posts
- Blaster-B – 4 Posts
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – 53 Posts
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Trainee, Apprentices and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate Operational Trainee – B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Mining Mate – Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant- 10th passed with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge
- Winding Engine Driver-B – Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster – Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Graduate Operational Trainee – 30 years
- Mining Mate – 35 years
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant – 30 years
- Winding Engine Driver – 32 years
- Blaster – 32 years
- Apprentice – 25 years
|UCIL Notification Download||Click Here|
|UCIL Online Application Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Selection Process for for UCIL Graduate Trainee, Apprentices and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of computer based online examination
How to Apply UCIL Recruitment 2020 ?
The eligible candidates can apply online at www.uraniumcorp.in from 18 May to 22 June 2020.
- General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – No Fee