TMC Recruitment 2020: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Jr Resident, Technician & Electrician. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 June 2020.
· Walk-In-Interview Date: 8 June 2020
TMC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
· Junior Resident – 2 Posts
· Technician (Radio – Diagnosis) – 2 Posts
· Electrician – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident, Technician and Electrician Posts
TMC Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for Jr Resident, Technician & Electrician Posts, Details Here
May 29, 2020
Last Date of Submission
Jun 8, 2020
Tata Memorial Centre
Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate
Administration, Engineering, Other Functional Area
Junior Resident – M.B.B.S. with successful completion of Internship.
· Technician (Radio – Diagnosis) – B.Sc. in Radiological Imaging Technology from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in any subject /B. Pharmacy with a minimum of two years Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology from State Board of Technical Education or any equivalent diploma.
· Electrician – S.S.C. plus I.T. I. (Electrician) 2 years full-time course from Government Recognized Institute with 03 years experience after I.T.I or 2 years after I.T.I. plus N.C.T.V.T. in Electrical Maintenance works in Industry/ commercial establishments/ Hospitals.
Age Limit for Junior Resident, Technician and Electrician Posts
· Junior Resident – 40 years
· Technician (Radio – Diagnosis), Electrician – 30 years
Salary for Junior Resident, Technician and Electrician Posts
· Junior Resident – Rs. 72000/-
· Technician (Radio – Diagnosis) – Rs. 20,000/- to 25,000/-
· Electrician – Rs. 15, 500/-
How to apply for TMC Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 June 2020 at Administration Department, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Civil Hospital Campus, Sangrur – 148001 along with the documents.