|Company Name||TMC Kolkata|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
To fulfil the above objectives Tata Medical Center invites applications for the position of Fellow in Clinical Microbiology
1. Duration of fellowship: 2 years (may be extended by another year based on performance); contract would be extended yearly based on performance
2. Fellowship salary: Rs. 75000/- per month plus Annual Performance Award equivalent to one months’ retainership fee subject to completion of one year fellowship
3. Leaves and medical benefits: as a per institutional policies
4. Job description for the post of Fellow in Clinical Microbiology:
a. The Department of Microbiology at the Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata is committed to provide a timely, clinically relevant, and quality assured diagnostic test results in Bacteriology, Virology, Mycology, Parasitology for in-patients, out-patients or other external clients for the laboratory at an affordable price.
b. The diagnostic facility in the Microbiology laboratory would include state of the art equipments such as automated blood culture (BacT/ALERT from bioMerieux), automated bacterial and yeast identification and susceptibility system (Vitek2 from bioMerieux), automated serology system (Vitros 5600 and 7600 from Ortho Clinical Diagnostics), Real-time PCR systems (7500 from Applied Biosystems, Rotorgene 5-plex) and 3500 Genetic Analyzer (from Applied Biosystems), Hybrid Capture Assay for molecular microbiology tests.
c. The Microbiology laboratory aims to provide an intellectually stimulating, safe, secure, educationally friendly work environment to its students, staffs and scientific officers, and would concentrate on continuous quality improvement, research and development. In contrast to other Microbiology laboratories, this would be one of the few labs in the country that would be providing a clinical microbiology and clinical virology service aimed towards infection management, antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral stewardship, and infection control and prevention activities. The laboratory and the hospital information services have been computerized using software developed by the Tata Consultancy Services.
Mr. Suvasish Mukherjee, Head-Human Resources, Tata Medical Center, 14 MAR (EW), New Town, Kolkata – 700156
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Please apply online and/or email your applications by 15th September 2020 to: Mr. Suvasish Mukherjee, Head-Human Resources, Tata Medical Center, 14 MAR (EW), New Town, Kolkata – 700156. West Bengal, India. Email – email@example.com