Telangana Govt DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: District Medical &Health Officer, Hyderabad, Government of Telangana has invited applications for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Medical Officer, MPHA/ANM, Epidemotologist under NHM for COVID-19. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through online mode on or before 02 July 2020.
- Issue of Notification: 28 June 2020
- Last Date for submission of Applications: 02 July 2020
Telangana Govt DMHO Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- MPHA(F)/ANMs – 248
- Epidemiologist – 04
- Medical Officer 69
- Staff Nurse – 88
- Pharmacist – 05
- Lab Technician – 59
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, ANM and Other Posts
- Epidemiologist – MBBS Degree and Masters Degree in Public Health(SPM). Council Registration. Atleast (03)yrs Experience
- MO – MBBS Degree from registered university and Council Registration
- ANM – 18 months MPHW (F) training certificate recognized by AP/TS Nursing and Midwives counsel OR 2 years intermediate vocational MPHW (F) course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospital (Area Hospitals, District Hospitals & Teaching Hospitals) OR completed one year apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded apprenticeship completion certificate by the board of apprenticeship training Govt. of India, Southern Region, Chennai. Council Registration
- Staff Nurse -B.Sc.Nursing/General Nursing & Midwifery course from Govt./Govt.reg. Nursing Institute and Regn. of Nursing council. If possess both the qualifications, the course in which obtained highest % of marks will be considered
- Lab Technician 2 -DMLT OR
- B.Sc. Lab Technician from recognized institutions and 2 years Intermediate vocational DMLT with one year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospital (Area Hospitals, District Hospitals & Teaching Hospitals) OR completed one year apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded apprenticeship completion certificate by the board of apprenticeship training Govt. of India, Southern Region, Chennai. Registered with Paramedical Board.
- Pharmacist – Diploma in Pharmacy / Bachelor in Pharmacy and Council Registration.
How to apply for Telangana Govt DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit their applications duly uploading along with necessary documents scanned copies through www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in or http://dmhohyd.onlineportal.org.in on or before 02 July 2020