Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) Recruitment Notification 2020: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has invited applications for the Welfare Officer and Supervisor posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SPMCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 11 January 2021.
Persons are advised to apply through online in the proforma given in the advt. between 12 December 2020 to 11 January 2021 only through the Company’s official website at http://cnpnashik.spmcil.com under the page “Careers”. Persons may apply after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advt.
|Notification||SPMCIL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Welfare Officer and Supervisor Posts @cnpnashik.spmcil.com|
|Notification Date||Dec 12, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 11, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Post Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Commencing date for Submission of Online Application: 12 December 2020
- Last date for Online Application: 11 January 2021
SPMCIL Welfare Officer and Supervisor Vacancy Details
- Welfare Officer: 01 Post
- Supervisor (Official Language): 01 Post
Eligibility Welfare Officer and Supervisor Job
- Welfare Officer (WO): a) Degree/Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules, 1966(enclosed as Annexure–A)
b) Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language. Min. 02 (two) years of post-qualification exp.in any industry/Factory as Welfare Officer(WO)/Personnel Officer (PO)/HR Executive in HR or Welfare Department.
- Supervisor (Official Language): Master Degree from a recognized university/Institute in Hindi or English with subjects at Graduate level. One (01) year exp. in relevant fields.
- Age Limit: Min. 18 years and Max. 30 years as on 11 January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SPMCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 11 January 2021. Persons are requested to follow the detailed procedures/guidelines as Indicated below:
- Application Registration Procedure.
- Payment of fees Procedure.
- Guidelines for Photograph and Signature Scan & Upload.
- Other Guidelines.
Persons can apply online only from 12 December 2020 to 11 January 2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.