South East Central Railway (SECR) Recruitment Notification 2021: South East Central Railway (SECR) has invited applications for the Contract Medical Practitioner posts. Interested persons can apply for South East Central Railway (SECR) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 29 January 2021.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 29 January 2021
South East Central Railway (SECR) Contract Medical Practitioner Vacancy Details
- Contract Medical Practitioner: 15 Posts
Eligibility Contract Medical Practitioner Job
- CMP/GDMO: MBBS from institute recognized by MCI.
- Specialist: MD Anaesthesia, MD Medicine, Chest Physicians, Critical Care specialist, Pathologist, Microbiologist.
- Age Limit: 53 years as on 29 January 2021.
- CMP/GDMO: Rs. 75,000 Per Month.
- Specialist: Rs. 95,000 Per Month.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
How to apply
Interested persons can apply for South East Central Railway (SECR) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 29 January 2021. Person may apply in the prescribed format and send the scanned copy along with documents required on or before 29 January 2021 in official email ID [email protected] Interview will be held on daily basis and engagement will be done on immediate basis. Persons shall keep themselves ready to appear for interview and to join at short notice. Persons within the jurisdiction of SECR will be given Preference. No Railway privilege passes/PTOs shall be admissible to Retired Railway Doctors engaged as CMP in his/her capacity of CMP, No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) is payable to the persons attending the interview. Engagement as Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP) will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in Railways. Daily rate of deduction per day from the pay for absence will be on pro-rata basis.