Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow Job Notification: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow has invited applications for the Senior Resident posts. Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 30 June 2020.
Persons are invited complete fill the application form for vacant posts of Senior Resident (Hospital Services) in the following department for a Short-Term appointment for a period of 89 days. Subject to vacancy available, a max. of 02 terms of 89 days is permissible to a selected applicant. The adhoc post is to be advertised for a regular selection in the next semi-annual All India Entrance Exam, scheduled in year 2020.
- Walk-in-interview Date:30 June 2020
SGPGIMS, Lucknow (UP) Senior Resident Vacancy Details
- Emergency Medicine: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
MD/DNB recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) (Internal Medicine/Anesthesiology/Emergency Medicine/Surgery/Orthopedics). Age Limit: Maximum 37 years as to be reckoned on 30 June 2020.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 30 June 2020. Interested candidates are required to appear for a walk-in-interview on 30 June 2020 at 11:30 pm in the Department of Emergency Medicine. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be given for attending interview. The candidates must bring following documents for submission:
- A bank draft of Rs. 200 (rupees two hundred only) in favour of ‘Director, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Academic Account’ payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow.
- Six recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of all relevant Certificates and Testimonials.
- Persons will also bring original documents for verification.