No of Posts
Rs. 10,000/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited for the post of “Concurrent Auditor/s” on a contract basis from the retired Officers of our Bank. The details regarding eligibility, emoluments etc. are as under:-
1. Posts: Concurrent Auditor (on purely Contract basis for one year, subject to annual review)
2. Number of posts: 23 Posts, Region wise list is attached
3. Eligibility Criteria: i) Retired MMG Scale-III Officer & above of our Bank. ii) There should be 1 year cooling period after retirement i.e. age of the person should be between 61 to 65 years. (As on 30.06.2020) iii) No Vigilance (Major or Minor) or Major nor Vigilance disciplinary proceedings were held against him during the last 10 years of service.
4. Other desirable qualifications: Should have good communication skills, having vast knowledge of Banking specifically audit/inspection exposure and experience of Credit.
5. Emoluments / Remuneration : Rs. 10000/- (fixed) per month plus GST for Concurrent Audit of one Branch
6. Brief job role: The Concurrent Auditor will conduct the concurrent audit of the branches identified by the Bank for the purpose. He will conduct the audit in respect of verification of Cash transactions, Clearing The transaction, Treasury Operations, Deposits, Advances, LC/BG, House Keeping, credit/Debit Card, Tax deducted at Source (TDS), Inventory, Safekeeping of Security Items, lockers Operations and reporting of frauds, if any.
Age: There should be 1 year the cooling period after retirement i.e. age of the person should be between 61 to 65 years. (As on 30.06.2020)
The General Manager, HR & I.L. Department, Aryavart Bank, Head Office, A-2/46, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow226010
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :