No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Junior Administrator-Application Support
1. Education Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
2. Experience/Qualifications: Experience Experience should be less than 3 years.
3. Skills Required: a) Experience in working in a single or multi-tier windows environment. b) Knowledge of Core Java, Spring MVC Hibernate, SOAP Web services. c) Knowledge of JSP, Java Script, JQuery HTML 5, CSS d) Knowledge of Oracle database and knowledge of SQL. e) Knowhow of Web logic Server Knowhow of Linux commands to deploy the war file & to restore/backup the database Experience on the IDE (Eclipse).
4. Industry: Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization.
5. Responsibilities: i) Experience in windows and application Administration.
ii) Ability to make changes to the
iii) environment such as modifying configuration files Server environment.
iv) Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling server usage.
v) Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables
vi) Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
vii) Respond to and resolve tickets on technical issues related to the project.
6. Certifications (anyone) Certifications based on Java.
7. Employment Type All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent.
Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited, Nagpur, India.