No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
1. Name of the Post: API Designer
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
3. Experience: 5-8 years of industry experience
4. Job Description: Research and Innovation Vertical is looking for an experienced API Designer for designing and validating complex API based ecosystems. The API Designer should be able to manage all the stages of API Lifecycle including designing, developing, testing, and deployment. The API Designer would also be tasked to handle version management of API during the lifecycle. Knowledge of best security practices in API including authentication, authorization, encryption etc. is expected.
5. Skills and Qualifications:
(i) Experience in designing large scale low latency, high volume API Ecosystems. Ability to set standards in defining APIs using API description tools such as Swagger, RAML, API Blueprint, etc.
(ii) Knowledge of RESTful architecture principles and their applicability including HTTP, HTTP2 etc. Understanding of all stages of the API lifecycle.
(iii) Expertise in different API Architecture styles like REST, SOAP and Data interchange formats like JSON, XML. Prior experience with federated identity and any web security concepts such as SAML, OpenID, OAuth, JWT etc..
(iv) Strong understanding of API Management concepts & fundamentals. Experience with APIM platforms such as MuleSoft Anypoint, CA APIM, Apigee, or Kong Gateway.
(v) Experience with API testing tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Swagger, etc. Knowledge of API Security and Data-in-transit Security principles. Knowledge of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
Reserve Bank Information Technology Pvt Ltd (ReBIT), 502, Building No 1, Mindspace Juinagar, Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :