Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
1. SAG/NFSAG/SG IRSSE Officers having more than 15 years of Group A service. OR Officers of S&T wing of Railway PSU working in E-8, or in E-7 IDA Scale with minimum 03 years service in E-7 Scale and overall 16 years in Executive grades.
2. Experience: The officer should be from construction / open line having experience in planning, execution and construction management of Signaling & Telecom (S&T) works. The officer should have knowledge of contract management and should be able to handle construction projects of large magnitude.
3. Deputation and Term of Deputation: 3 years normal term of deputation. Extendable upto five 05 years.
4. Term of Appointment: SAG, in 7th CPC Pa Matrix Level-14.
5. Retention of Railway accommodation during de utation tenure in KRCL: Perks and Benefits Note Retention of Railway accommodation is permissible as per Board’s guidelines issued from time to time.
6. Perks and benefits: The officer will draw pay which would have been admissible to him/her from time to time on the Railways plus deputation (duty) allowance. Additional allowances and Incentives are admissible for this project which is attached as Annexure – B. Applicants will not be allowed to withdraw their names in case the are selected for deputation.
Age: Below 55 years as on date of notification.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, Belapur Bhavan, Plot No 6,Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :