No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Karnataka Bank, a leading digitally advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts (on contract basis under Specialised Category):
1. Posts: Project Head
2. No.of. Post: One (1)
3. Qualification: BE/MCA with 10+ years in Software Company – Should have done at least 2-3 BFSI projects.
4.Profile: To manage journey development schedule and quality of code, managing developers and Project Managers from Vendor partners, ensuring best practices are adopted for fast deployment. Should have the technical expertise and an eye to capture known errors that creep up during development. Will supervise all journeys and will be responsible to bring best in class industry practice of increasing Code Quality and Project Management.
5.Experience: Should have experience in the following areas: Programming Languages expertise. Certifications (JAVA/SQL/Apache/NJS) Worked as Project Manager for at least 3 to 4 years in Software Company Team player and motivator A role in Certification / Resourcing for 2 to 3 years will be an added advantage
Age: Maximum 35 years as on 01-06-2020 (Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-06-1985).
1. Education: MBBS with AFIH diploma Experience: With a minimum of 4 yrs. to 9 yrs. of experience in Manufacturing Unit. Preferably from Chemical, Petrochemical, OIL & Gas, or any other hazardous plant.
2. In the case of shortlisted candidates, all the requisite documents fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be scrutinized against the original documents. Candidates have to produce these documents while attending the interview. Hence, the candidates should ensure that they fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria.
3. The Bank will not be responsible if the candidate is not able to send the CV within the stipulated date through mail on account of any reason whatsoever.
4. The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and /or any of the other terms and conditions mentioned in this notification. Further, the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mangaluru.
Karnataka Bank, Regd. & Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575 002
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the interview. The selection will be through interview and personal interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interview/interaction (subject to duly fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria). The engagement will be purely contractual in nature for a period of 3 years. The contract will be subject to the satisfactory completion of background verification of the candidate. Selected candidates will be appointed on a contract basis and posted to Digital Centre of Excellence (at Bengaluru) immediately. The selected candidate is also liable to be transferred to the IT Department (at Head Office, Mangaluru) or Data Centre (at Bengaluru) or any other Departments/Offices of the Bank according to the administrative requirements of the Bank.
How to Apply :
The candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) mentioning the post applied to email@example.com on or before 20-06-2020. The CV should contain a recent colour photo of the candidate. CV received without required information or not meeting any of our eligibility criteria will be rejected outrightly without assigning any reason thereof. The CV should be sent through mail only. CV received after the due date will not be considered.