No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Karnataka Bank, a leading digitally advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts (on contract basis under Specialised Category):
1. Posts: Head – Fintech Partnerships
2. No.of. Post: One (1)
3. Qualification: BE / MBA with 10 to 12 years’ experience
4.Profile: To create the technology architecture and platform for ensuring a seamless design implementation, integration to various systems, and data models for future analysis. The person supposed to give an expert view of troubleshooting on all such issues during development, testing, hyper care and ensure best in class manageable & agile architectures are adopted.
5.Experience: Should have experience in the following areas: Partnerships and Ecosystem management. Startup program experience especially in FinTech A world with IT Services or BFSI companies. Technology background of Integration with existing core systems. Having an analyst/consultative ability – good in creating / analysis business plans and interpreting annual reports, etc.
1. Posts: Head – Digital Marketing (Seo, Sem, Media)
2. No.of. Post: One (1)
3. Qualification: MBA with 10 to 12 years’ experience with AD agencies or Marketing Department of Services Industry (BFSI/IT/Retail)
4.Profile: To build an SEO and SEM excellence practice for the Bank. Will create all SEM campaigns and be the leader to create a favourable position with Google. The person will also be a liaison with various other publishers and sites of relevance to the Bank.
5.Experience: Should have experience in the following areas: SEO / SEM expert with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same. Should have had media planning and relationship with a few popular publishers. Technology & Sales background is a bonus, achievement drive is mandatory. Good creative and writing skills.
Age: Maximum 35 years as on 01-06-2020 (Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-06-1985).
1. Education: MBBS with AFIH diploma Experience: With a minimum of 4 yrs. to 9 yrs. of experience in Manufacturing Unit. Preferably from Chemical, Petrochemical, OIL & Gas, or any other hazardous plant.
2. In the case of shortlisted candidates, all the requisite documents fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be scrutinized against the original documents. Candidates have to produce these documents while attending the interview. Hence, the candidates should ensure that they fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria.
3. The Bank will not be responsible if the candidate is not able to send the CV within the stipulated date through mail on account of any reason whatsoever.
4. The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and /or any of the other terms and conditions mentioned in this notification. Further, the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mangaluru.
Karnataka Bank, Regd. & Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575 002
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the interview. The selection will be through interview and personal interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interview/interaction (subject to duly fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria). The engagement will be purely contractual in nature for a period of 3 years. The contract will be subject to the satisfactory completion of background verification of the candidate. Selected candidates will be appointed on a contract basis and posted to Digital Centre of Excellence (at Bengaluru) immediately. The selected candidate is also liable to be transferred to the IT Department (at Head Office, Mangaluru) or Data Centre (at Bengaluru) or any other Departments/Offices of the Bank according to the administrative requirements of the Bank.
How to Apply :
The candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) mentioning the post applied to email@example.com on or before 20-06-2020. The CV should contain a recent colour photo of the candidate. CV received without required information or not meeting any of our eligibility criteria will be rejected outrightly without assigning any reason thereof. The CV should be sent through mail only. CV received after the due date will not be considered.