Post Name: India Post GDS 2020 Online Form
About Post: Department Of Post of India Are Invited Online Application Form For Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Delhi, Various Circle Region. Interested Candidate Apply For Vacancy in India Post Completed All Eligibility Criteria. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
The recruitment is being for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. The candidates can check vacancy details, salary, GDS online application link etc. below.
· Starting date of Application and fee payment: 08 June 2020
· Last date of registration and fee payment: 07 July 2020
India Post GDS Vacancy Details
· Madhya Pradesh – 2834 Posts
· Uttrakhand– 724 Posts
· Haryana – 608 Posts
India Post GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
· BPM – Rs.12,000/-
· ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
· BPM – Rs.14,500/-
· ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
· Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
· The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
India Post GDS Age Limit:
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for the reserved category as per govt. norm and there will no age relaxation for EWS Category)
India Post GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode from 08 June to 07 July through the official website by following steps:
Step 1 – Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number
Step 2- Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make the fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can await up to 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Step 3 – Apply Online, then fill the application, upload documents and submit post preferences. Preview and take a print out.
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020
· UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
· SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee