No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
1. Consultant/ Mechanical for SMS of Wheel Shop: 01
2. Eligibility Criteria: It is proposed to fill up one vacant Junior Scale post in SMS of Mechanical Department of Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560 064, by re-engagement Of a Group B/Junior Scale/Sr.Scale Officer who retired from Mechanical Department of Rail Wheel Factory having experience of working in a Steel Foundry or Wheel Manufacturing as Consultant/ Mechanical for SMS in terms of instructions contained in Railway Board’s letter No.2018/Trans Cell/S&T/Contractual Staff dated 25.10.2018 & 20.12.2018.
3. Consultant C and M for Wheel Shop: 01
4. It is proposed to fill up one vacant Group-B post in Metallurgical Department of Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560 064, by re-engagement of a Group B ACMT/Sr.Scale Officer (CMT) who retired from Metallurgical Department of Rail Wheel Factory who should be thorough with various quality systems and metallurgical aspects pertaining to wheel and axle manufacturing as CONSULTANT C&M for Wheel Shop in terms of instructions contained in Railway Board’s letter No.2018,’Trans Cell/S&T/Contractual Staff dated 25.10.2018 & 20.12.2018.
5. Monthly remuneration Of a retired the officer being re-engaged will be determined by reducing pension from his/her last pay is drawn. i.e., Basic Pay. Monthly remuneration of a retired Senior Scale Officer being re-engaged against the Junior Scale post will be determined by reducing Pension from his/her last pay drawn i.e Basic Pay by the officer in Junior Scale/Group ‘B’ just before promotion to Senior Scale minus the pension of the retired officer. In case the last working of retired Senior Scale Officer, re-engaged. Junior Scale/Gr0up ‘B’ post, was during VI CPC. then the corresponding amount will be worked out by applying 2.57 fitment factor and notional placement in the corresponding pay scale to ascertain corresponding VII CPC pay.
Age: Upto 65 years of age
The The Senior Personal Officer, Rail Wheel Factory Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview