On 19/05/2020, RITES announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of General Manager.
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
1. Post Name: General Manager(Electrical): 02
2. Location and tenure: 5 The normal tenure of deputation shall be 5 years.
3. The scale of Pay of the post: (7th CPC Matrix level. 14 & 13) As per Rly. Board guidelines the employee is entitled parent pay plus deputation allowance and other perks as admissible on deputation, details at Annexure-Ill
4. Detailed job description indicating age requirement discipline etc: IRSEE/SAG officer with 18 years experience in Traction, Rolling Stock or General Services. Experience On EPC procurement/construction will be added advantage. Candidate having experience in Metro projects will be preferred.
5. RITES will be providing Company/Leased Accommodation as per entitlement to the officer who joins RITES on deputation.
RITES Bhawan, No.1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode Of appointment: Deputation
2. Applications will be scrutinized on the basis Of the following parameters on a 100 point scale:
i. Educational Qualification, evaluation Of CV. length Of service (25 1. marks)
ii. Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
iii. APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
iv. Potential/overall Suitability Of the candidate to requirements (25 marks)
How to Apply :
1. Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com/ While submitting the online application; the system would generate Registration No. on top of online form filled up by the candidate. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the detailed CV and forwarded through the Cadre Controlling/Zonal Railway.
2. Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance and ACRs for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure-II along with the applications
3. Last date of application: 18.06.2020