No of Posts
Rs. 16,000 – Rs. 31,000/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Project assistants (PA) in an NTPC funded Research Project entitled “Development of electrodes and design of a prototype for the Hard/Seawater electrolysis”.
1. Number of Positions: Three
2. Eligibility: Essential Qualification: M Sc in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI on a 10 point scale or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI on a 10 point scale or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering minimum 75% marks or 7.5 CPI on a 10 point scale, for candidates with more than 2 years of experience the minimum requirement is 70% marks or 7.0 CPI on a 10 point scale provided the degree is from an institution funded by the central government
3. Experience: Candidates with prior experience in the synthesis of nanoparticles, microscopic analysis and electrochemistry etc. would be given preference.
4. Stipend: Candidates those are GATE qualified: Rs. 31,000/- per month (Consolidated) ii. Candidates without GATE qualification: Rs. 16,000/- per month (Consolidated)
5. Duration: The initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to another year, solely based on performance. Hostel accommodation will be provided on the payment of applicable charges.
Age: Upper age limit is 32 years with 5 years relaxation for female/SC/ST/PH candidates
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Jais, Amethi
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :