|Post Name||Assistant System Officer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/07/2020|
1. Post Name: Assistant System Officer Grade I – 01
2. Salary: L-10 (Rs.56100-177500)
3. Essential Qualification and Experience:
i. M. Tech. / M.E. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university/institute of repute in Computer Science/ Information Technology /Electronics or in the appropriate field with a total of 8 years of relevant experience, out of which 3 years’ experience should be at Pay Level-8 or equivalent level in Govt. Organization / reputed educational Institute/ reputed IT company,
ii. B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university/institute of repute in Computer Science / Information Technology /Electronics or in the appropriate field with a total of 10 years of relevant experience, out of which 3 years’ experience should be at Pay Level-8 or equivalent level in Govt. Organization / reputed educational Institute/ reputed IT company
iii. Proven competence in the design, development, integr ation, testing, and maintenance of large software applications using relational databases and various Java frameworks. Must have a strong background in software development processes including various life-cycle models.
iv. Organizational ability for coordinating and managing various services and systems in a large organization
Age: 45 years
Application Fee: 1. Pay Level 10 and Above: General, EWS and OBC: Rs. 500.00. 2. Below Pay Level 10: General, EWS and OBC: Rs. 250.00. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female, need not to pay Application Fee. The fee once paid shall not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances
1. The Institute reserves the right to
(a) Withdraw advertised post under any category at any time without assigning any reason.
(b) Reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
(c) Not to fill any or all posts advertised.
(d) Offer the post at a level, lower than that advertised, depending upon the qualifications, experience, and performance of the candidate.
(e) Offer higher pay to deserving/meritorious candidates.
(f) Rectify any discrepancy in the grade pay, pay band etc., if found later on.
2. The above posts are as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like Dearness, House Rent, and Transport as per Government of India rules.
3. The posts are covered under the New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India and will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC, Children Education, etc. as per the Government / Institute norms.
4. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification/experience laid down for the post.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written Test and/or Personal Interview. The Institute will constitute a Screening- cum-Short listing-Committee, which will screen all the applications received in response to an advertisement and if found not convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the Institute, at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience, etc.
6. Candidates with higher qualifications will be given preference.
7. Qualifications/ Experiences / Age, etc. as on the last date of submission of applications will only be taken into considerations.
8. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Candidate should have obtained degrees from Government recognized institutions or those approved by competent government authorized bodies, such as AICTE, UGC, etc. as applicable. These approvals must be in place when the degree was awarded as well as when the application is made for a job at the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
10. Outstation candidates called for Written Test/ Trade Test/Computer Test/Presentation & Interview will be paid maximum of 3rd AC Railway fare from the place of duty/residence to the venue of tests and back by the shortest route subject to the applicable rule and on the production of Rail Tickets. All those candidates whose physical documents verification results in non-eligibility, whether due to incomplete information or due to incorrect information or any other reason whatsoever, shall be treated as “not called” even if they were issued a letter to appear for examination/interview/trade test, etc. in person. Such candidates shall not be paid any TA.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Jais, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
Selection Procedure :
1. Written Test
2. Computer Skills Test
How to Apply :
1. Interested applicants may apply ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at www.rgipt.ac.in. Click on the link “Apply Online”. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you before starting the online application.
2. Candidates serving in Government/ Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of their interview, failing which he/she shall not be interviewed and travel expenses will not be reimbursed.
3. The applicant must bring all certificates/testimonials/documents in support of qualifications and experience as mentioned in the Application Form at the time of the interview.
4. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by the candidate at any time during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent /background for which he/she has been convicted by any court and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and appropriate action will be taken.
5. Canvassing in any form shall lead to cancellation of candidature.
6. If any declaration is given or information furnished by a candidate found to be false or if they have willfully suppressed any material, information, they will be liable to removal from service.
7. Last date of application submission is July 15, 2020