No of Posts
Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian Nationals) for appointment to the following regular posts at Energy Centre, Sivasagar, Assam
1. Essential Qualification and Experience: Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
2. Experience- 5 years’ relevant experience at Pay Level-7/8 or equivalent in a supervisory capacity in a Govt. office/ University/ technological institution or an organization of repute. Experience may include activities related to General Administration, Establishment, Academic, Finance & Accounts, Audit, Stores & Purchase, Procurement, RTI, Training & Placement, etc.
3. Excellent knowledge of noting and drafting in English and Hindi
4. Experience in handling computerized administration and financial matters
5. Proficiency in use of computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. is a must Knowledge of English and Hindi typing on the computer
6. Pay Scale: (Rs. 56100-177500)
7. Desirable: Degree of Management, Law or Finance
8. Job Responsibilities: Overall responsibility/ supervision and monitoring of the Section/ Unit concerned, Implementation and follow-up action on the policy matters of the Institute and As may be assigned by the authorities of the Institute from time to time.