RBI Assistant Salary 2023: Only a few of the factors that attract candidates are salary, benefits, and emoluments. The Reserve Bank of India is a well-known Indian bank that provides attractive salaries and benefits to its employees. Every banking aspirant fantasises about working for the RBI. The Reserve Bank of India provides its employees with a variety of benefits and incentives, as well as compensation that allows them to maintain a work-life balance. In this article, we will discuss gross compensation, in-hand salary, perks, and other allowances.
RBI Assistant Salary Structure:
The starting monthly salary for an RBI Assistant is Rs. 20,700/- (as per revised salary), with a pay scale of Rs. 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700. (20 years) The salary structure listed below is based on pay scale details. An RBI Assistant's revised gross salary is Rs. 45,050/- per month, which includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, and other benefits. If the employees do not live in the apartments, they will be paid a House Allowance of 15% of their salary in addition.
RBI Assistant Salary 2023:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 20,700/-|
|Grade Allowance||Rs. 2200/-|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs. 12,587/-|
|Transport Allowance||Rs. 1000/-|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 2238/-|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 2040/-|
|Local Compensatory Allowance||Rs. 1743/-|
|Gross pay||Rs. 45,050/-|
|Net Pay||Rs.40,000/- (approx)|
Also Check: IBPS PO Salary
RBI Assistant Salary Deductions:
An amount of Rs. 3575 is deducted from the net gross pay of an RBI Assistant which has been elaborated the below table-
|EE NPS Contrib Amount||Rs. 2,970/-|
|Prof Tax- split period||Rs. 200/-|
|Meal Coupon Deduction||Rs. 160/-|
|All India RBI Employee||Rs. 10/-|
|Sports Club Membership||Rs. 10/-|
RBI Assistant Salary- Perks and Allowances:
The perks and allowances that an RBI Assistant receives are a valuable addition to the RBI Assistant's salary. The following are the allowances provided to an RBI Assistant:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance (if accommodation is not provided)
- Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
If the employee is provided with Bank-provided housing, HRA will not be paid, and the license fee will be recovered from her/him at 0.3 per cent of pay at the beginning of the Class III pay scale.
The perquisites provided to an RBI Assistant are given below:
- Accommodation at the bank is subject to availability.
- Expenses for vehicle maintenance for official purposes are reimbursed.
- Newspaper, briefcase, book grant, allowance for residence furnishing, and other items as determined by eligibility
- In addition to reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment or hospitalisation, if eligible, a dispensary is available.
- Festival Advance with No Interest
- Concession on Fares
- Loans and advances with low interest rates for housing, cars, education, consumer goods, computers, and other items. Regular employees with at least two years of service will be eligible for it.
- In addition to the benefit of gratuity, the new recruits will be governed by the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme.
Also Check: SBI PO Salary
RBI Assistant Job Profile:
RBI Assistant is a clerical position. Selected candidates will be assigned to one of RBI's regional offices, which are primarily located in state capitals. The following are the responsibilities of candidates hired for the RBI Assistant position:
- Candidates for the RBI Assistant position must maintain files that include receipt collection, ledger maintenance, and balance tally, among other things.
- Data entry is the process of entering daily transactions into a computer.
- Replying to and maintaining Email logs.
- Answering RTI (Right to Information) Requests
- Issuance & Circulation of Money
- Candidates must verify their banking documents if they are chosen.
- Taking care of the government's treasury
- In terms of work, coordinating with higher authorities.
- With gazetted holidays, the RBI provides 5 working days per week.
RBI Assistant Salary- Career Growth:
- Candidates who have been assigned to the position of RBI Assistant will have multiple opportunities to advance to higher levels.
- To advance to the officer level, one must serve for a minimum of two years and complete a bond period of at least two years.
- Following that, they must apply for and take the promotion test.
- There are two ways for an RBI assistant to advance to the rank of Grade A officer.
- Normal process: In this process, candidates must pass a written exam and then be selected as an officer based on their experience or seniority in the banking industry.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of two years of service as an RBI Assistant and hold a JAIIB or CAIIB diploma from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) in addition to a graduation degree.
Selected RBI Assistants will be eligible for promotions to various officer grade positions, as listed below:
- Scale 1 – Officer/Assistant Manager, Grade -A
- Scale 2 – Manager, Grade- B
- Scale 3 – Senior Manager, Grade- C
- Scale 4 – Chief Manager, Grade -D