Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020: Kisan Tractor Scheme has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi Ji with the objective of benefiting the farmers. Under Pradhanmantri Kisan tractor Yojana 2020, the government is providing 20 to 50% subsidy to farmers for purchasing tractors according to their category.
Any farmer in the country who wants to buy tractors for farming is eligible for this scheme and can submit his application. After the application, the government will provide 20 to 50% subsidy to them for purchasing tractors. So you can also apply for Pradhanmantri tractor Yojana 2020 and get 50% subsidy on the purchase of tractors.
So let’s know how to apply in Pradhanmantri Kisan tractor Yojana 2020, get detailed information about the application process, eligibility, documents etc.
PRADHANMANTRI KISAN TRACTOR YOJANA 2020
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020 has been launched to benefit farmers of all sections of the country. Under the Prime Minister Tractor Scheme, farmers present in any state of India can apply to get a tractor on subsidy. This scheme has been started by the central government, but for this, you will have to submit the application to the state government.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana applications are taken through online in some states and offline in some states, we will give the information in detail below.
Under Pradhanmantri tractor Yojana, the benefit is sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account, so at the time of applying, you must have a bank account as well as this bank account linked to your Aadhar card. The benefit of any government scheme already availed through direct benefit transfer DBT to the beneficiary’s direct bank account and for receiving DBT money, your Aadhaar card must be linked with your bank account.
PM KISAN TRACTOR YOJANA 2020 AT A GLANCE
|Name of scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme|
|Launched By||By the central government|
|Objective||Tractor access to all farmers of the country|
|Beneficiary||Every farmer of the country|
|Mode of assistance||Subsidy directly to bank account through DBT|
|Application System||Under state government (online in any state, offline in any state and through common service center in any state)|
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF PM KISAN TRACTOR SCHEME 2020
The economic condition of the farmers of our country is not so good that they can purchase tractors and agricultural machinery with their own money. The needs of the country are increasing day by day, the farmers will have to promote modern farming to meet the needs of the country and the farming will have to be accelerated, only after accelerating, the economic condition of the farmers will also increase. In order to uplift the economic condition of the farmers by the Central Government and the State Government, in the last few years, a lot of beneficial schemes have been brought in the agriculture sector, which the farmers are taking advantage of.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and Kisan Manadhan Yojana are working as milestones in the agriculture sector by the Government of India.
In such a situation, both the central government and the state government are trying to make the farmers more self-reliant and empowered, with the aim of which the government has launched Pradhanmantri Kisan tractor Yojana 2020.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme, the government provides a subsidy of 20% to 50% in a state and 50% elsewhere on purchase of new tractors. This subsidy is paid up to 50% by combining both the central and state government.
The main objective of the government is to accelerate the economic condition of farmers and accelerate India’s agriculture, behind the launch of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020 .
BENEFITS OF PRADHAN MANTRI KISAN TRACTOR SCHEME 2020.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020 will benefit only and only farmers will get the following benefits under this scheme.
- All farmers of the country can avail the benefit of PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020.
- Under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, subsidies ranging from 20 to 50% on the purchase of new tractors are given directly to their bank account.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, the benefits are given directly to the farmers in their bank account, so it is necessary for the farmers to have a bank account as well as to have an Aadhar card link in this bank account.
- On purchase of a tractor, farmers have to apply 50% of the amount of tractor from their pocket after getting approval in the scheme after application.
- To avail the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, farmers should not be already connected under any agricultural subsidy scheme. That is, the farmer should not have already received a subsidy on any agricultural machine.
- Women who harvest the country will be given more benefits under PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020.
- PM Kisan Yojana Tractor 2020 ‘s profit must be taking the land cultivable in the name of farmers. If the land is in someone else’s name, the farmer cannot apply to get tractor subsidy in his name.
- Under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme , up to 50% subsidy is provided by the Central and State Government to the farmers, as well as farmers can get 50% of the tractor as loan.
PM KISAN TRACTOR YOJANA 2020 DOCUMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
If you are thinking of applying for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme, then keep the following documents with you.
- The benefit of PM Kisan Tractor Scheme will be given only to the farmers of the country.
- To take advantage of this scheme, farmers should have cultivable land in their name.
- The applicant should not be the beneficiary of any such government schemes, central or state government schemes, for the first 7 years of application.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhar card.
- Land Documents
- Identity Card : – Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License etc.
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Farmer’s passport size photo
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRADHAN MANTRI KISAN TRACTOR SCHEME 2020?
If you want to submit your application under the Pradhan Mantri Tractor Scheme 2020, then you have to fulfil the eligibility mentioned above, if you fulfil the eligibility stated above, you can apply by taking the required documents to your nearest Common Service Center. Applications for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020 are being taken through the nearest Jan Seva Kendra.
Your public service centre will go on public service centre operators (CSC VLE) will tell you the prime farmer Tractor Scheme 2020 under application to the operator by which you an application form will you fill out the necessary documents we have given you up It is said that all the documents will be given to the Public Service Center Operator (CSC VLE). The public service centre operator will record your documents and your information online on its portal and will charge you a small charge.
As soon as your application is made through Jan Seva Kendra, you will be given a slip of the application, due to which you will be able to check the status of your application in future. We had also told you earlier that online and offline applications are being made under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, you can apply offline through your nearest Jan Seva Kendra Common Service Center but online applications are being taken in some states. We are giving you the link of the official website below.
PM TRACTOR YOJANA 2020 ALL STATE WEBSITE LIST
|State names||Link to apply (Online Portal)|
|Andaman – Nicobar||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Andra Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Assam||Offline Application – Link for Form|
|Bihar||Online application link|
|Chandigarh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Chhattisgarh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Dadra – Nagar Haveli||offline application|
|Daman – Diu||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Goa||Online application link|
|Haryana||Online application link|
|Himachal Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Jharkhand||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Karnataka||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Kerala||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Online application link|
|Maharashtra||Online application link|
|Manipur||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Meghalaya||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Mizoram||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Nagaland||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Orissa||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Pondicherry||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Punjab||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Rajasthan||Offline Application (E-Mitra)|
|Sikkim||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Tamilnadu||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Telangana||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Tripura||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Uttaranchal||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|West Bengal||Offline Application (CSC Center)|