On 20/05/2020, Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Com, M.Sc for the position of Individual Consultant.
Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board
No of Posts
Rs. 50,000/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
PNGRB invites applications for appointment of Individual Consultants on a contract basis. The details of the level of the individual consultant, qualifications and experience required are as under:
1. Category of Individual Consultant: Engineering: Level – I
2. Qualification: Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Master’s Degree in Science/ Economics/ Operations Research or the equivalent from a Recognized University or Institution
3. Experience: Experience up to 5 years in: (a) Techno-economic project appraisal/evaluation/choice Of project involving large investment in the field Of Oil and gas pipelines storages capacities, marketing infrastructure/city distribution etc; or of regulations Or
(b)familiarity with the latest technological development in the Oil and gas sector; or
(c) Setting up of city gas distribution networks, its operation and maintenance;
(d) Operation maintenance Of Oil and gas pipelines; or
(e) Drafting of technical standards/safety codes pertaining to oil and gas pipelines and installations.
4. Desirable: Experience in the development of Geographical Information System (GIS) maps on various platforms/ software
5. Salary: For individual consultant under Level I, Rs 50,000/- with 10% increase on completion of each year in PNGRB. No other allowance on account of conveyance, telephone, etc will be paid.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Designation & Period of Appointment: The individual consultants appointed in PNGRB will be designated as Consultants or Deputy Consultants or Assistant Consultants, as may be decided by the Board. While their term of appointment will be initially for one year extendable by another two years, one year at a time, at the discretion Of PNGRB, they will be On probation for a period of six months. Based On their performance during the probation period, the appointment of the individual consultant may be confirmed by the Board for the balance period.
2. Termination of Consultancy: PNGRB reserves the right to terminate or curtail the consultancy period at any time without assigning any reason. In case the individual consultant desires to leave the consultancy services, he/she may do so by giving three months notice.
3. Discharge of Functions and Working Conditions: The individual consultants shall discharge such responsibilities diligently as may be assigned to them from time to time and shall abide by all day to day working conditions/facilities like closed holidays, working hours, etc of PNGRB
4. Leaves: The individual consultants will be allowed to avail one day leave per month during the consultancy period. They may accumulate these leaves up to a maximum Of three days and avail the same together. Beyond the above allowable leaves, the monthly consultancy fee will be reduced proportionately.
5. Confidentiality: The individual consultants shall maintain the confidentiality of the information/data, etc. In case it is found to be violating the code of conduct, which is generally applicable for working in a Government Office/establishment, by or on behalf of any individual consultant, apart from terminating the consultancy period, PNGRB reserves the right to take any other action as it may deem fit including Legal remedies available to it such as filling of FIR, civil/criminal case/other, etc and may further debar such individual consultant from future engagement by the Board.
6. No Permanent Employment: The selected individual consultants will be appointed on contract basis only and they will not have any right or claim for permanent employment with PNGRB. PNGRB will not entertain any type of correspondence in this regard.
7. PNGRB reserves the right to annul the process of selection/appointment of individual consultants against this public notice at any time without assigning any reason.
Joint Adviser (AKG), Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board, I st Floor, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, New Delhi – 110001
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Those candidates who are meeting the requirements of qualification and experience and are agreeable to the terms & conditions mentioned above are requested to submit their applications, along with copies of documents in support of their qualifications and experience addressed to Joint Adviser (AKG), Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board, I st Floor, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 18th June 2020.
2. Candidates can also send their application through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by enclosing all requisite documents.