Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 09 posts of Executive Trainee (Law). Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) @powergridindia.com. Persons must note that the last date for application is 31 March 2021.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 notification regarding filling of Executive Trainee (Law) Job Vacancies. The PSU (PGCIL) organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Law Graduate qualification. These Executive Trainee (Law) Post are in PGCIL, Across India on contract basis.
|Notification||PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Executive Trainee (Law) Posts before 31 March|
|Notification Date||Jan 1, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 31, 2021|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
|CLAT 2021 Online Application||Start of CLAT Registration||01 January 2021|
|Closing date for submission of online application||31 March 2021|
|POWERGRID/ CTU||Commencement of Online Submission of Application||01 May 2021|
|Last date for Online submission of Application||31 May 2021|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit||31 May 2021|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Executive Trainee (Law) Details
- POWERGRID: 03 Posts
- CTUIL: 06 Posts
Eligibility Executive Trainee (Law) Job
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year/Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31 August 2021 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination while applying. Age Limit: 28 years as on 31 July 2021.
Selection Process: Interested and eligible persons will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Persons obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) @powergridindia.com. Persons must note that the last date for application is 31 March 2021.
- Persons have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2021 shall close on 31st March 2021.
- For details on CLAT 2021, please visit official website https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2021.
- Application window for POWERGRID shall open from 1st May 2021 to 31st May 2021. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2021 Application No., CLAT 2021 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com.