PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is inviting application for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Western Region covering Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh. The recruitment is being done to fill 114 vacancies in various trades such as Assistant (Human Resource), Executive (Human Resource), Office Management, Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering for apprenticeship for One (01) year.
Interested candidates, who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement, can apply online for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 on the official website www.powergridindia.com The last date for filling application is 14 June 2020.
PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 114 Apprentice Posts @powergridindia.com
Last Date of Submission
Jun 14, 2020
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Diploma Holder, Graduate
PGCIL Apprentice Important Dates
· Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID – 23 May 2020
· Last Date for Submitting Application to PGCIL – 14 June 2020
PGCIL Apprentice Trainee Vacancy Details
Apprentice – 114 Posts
· Assistant (Human Resource) – 4 Posts
· Executive (Human Resource) – 5 Posts
· Diploma in Office Management – 2 Posts
· Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 23 Posts
· Graduate in Civil Engineering – 11 Posts
· Graduate in Electrical Engineering – 69 Posts
· Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, Executive (Human Resource) – Rs. 15,000
· Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Office Management,Assistant (Human Resource) – Rs. 12,000
How to Apply for the PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
The Eligible candidates may submit their application through Career section of POWERGRID website powergridindia.com or directly through the link given below on or before 14 June 2020.