PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is inviting application for recruitment to the post of Apprentice across the various region in India including Southern The region, North East Region, Northern Region and Western Region II.
The recruitment is being done to fill more than 400 vacancies in various trades such as Assistant (Human Resource), Executive (Human Resource), Office Management, ITI, Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering for apprenticeship for One (01) year.
PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 114 Apprentice Posts @powergridindia.com
Last Date of Submission
Jun 14, 2020
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Diploma Holder, Graduate
Interested candidates, who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement, can apply online for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 on the official website www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Apprentice Trainee Vacancy Details
Apprentice – 400+ Posts
Western Zone II – 97 Posts
Southern Zone – 119 Posts
North East Zone – 137 Posts
Northern Region – 125 Posts
Western Zone – 114 Posts
· Assistant (Human Resource) – 4 Posts
· Executive (Human Resource) – 5 Posts
· Diploma in Office Management – 2 Posts
· Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 23 Posts
· Graduate in Civil Engineering – 11 Posts
· Graduate in Electrical Engineering – 69 Posts
PGCIL Apprentice Trainee Stipend:
· Graduate Engineering Apprentice, Executive (Human Resource) – Rs. 15,000/-
· Diploma Engineering Apprentice, Diploma in Office Management, Assistant (Human Resource) – Rs. 12,000/-
· ITI Apprentice – Rs. 11,000/-
How to Apply for the PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
The Eligible candidates may submit their application through Career section of POWERGRID website powergridindia.com or directly through the link given below.