On 22/05/2020, NIT Silchar announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Project Associate.
No of Posts
Rs. 31,000/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Project Associate-I (PA-I) for the DST sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
1. Title of the project: Development and testing of Nano-doped hybridized biodiesel as pilot fuel for hydrogen duel fuel operation in a Stationary CI engine
2. Essential Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University.
3. Desirable Experience: Master Degree in Thermal Engineering or Automobile Engineering with research experience in the field of IC Engine and combustion.
4. Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month.
5. Relaxation on qualification and age: SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD/EWS candidates will get relaxation as per Govt of India Rules.
6. No objection certificate: Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of the interview
7. The signing of the agreement: Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining
Age: 35 years
National Institute of Technology Silchar, Assam-788010.