NIMHANS Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Officer in the Ministry of Women & Child Development funded project titled National Initiative & Integrated Resource for Child Protection, Mental Health, and Psychosocial Care. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 5 September 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 5 September 2020
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Project Officer – 6 Posts
- Child Protection – 2 Posts
- Education – 2 Posts
- Mental Health – 2 Posts
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Project Officer (Child Protection) – Candidate should have a Masters Degree in Social Work or Psychology or public policy/finance or equivalent in finance related.
- Project Officer (Mental Health) – MPhil Degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Project Officer (Education)- Masters Degree in Psychology.
Age Limit – 32 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 90,000/- Per Month
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 5 September 2020. Candidates can refer the online application links given in this article. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. The interview will be conducted via Video conference and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.