NHM, Satara Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission (NHM) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Micro Biologist, Lab Technician and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 26 June 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 26 June 2020
NHM, Satara Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Microbiologist – 2 Posts
- Pathologist – 1 Post
- Micro Biologist – 2 Posts
- Lab Technician – 4 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 3 Posts
- Ward Boy/Servant – 3 Posts
NHM, Satara Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Notification||NHM, Satara Recruitment 2020 For Micro Biologist, Lab Technician and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Jun 23, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 26, 2020|
|Organization||National Health Mission|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Microbiologist – MD Microbiologist.
- Pathologist – MD Pathologist.
- Micro Biologist – M.Sc. Micro Biologist.
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. DMLT.
- Lab Assistant – 12th Science.
- Ward Boy/Servant – SSC/HSC.
- Microbiologist, Pathologist – Rs. 75, 000/-
- Micro Biologist – Rs. 45, 000/-
- Lab Technician – Rs. 17,000/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 15500/-
- Ward Boy/Servant – Rs. 400 Per Month
How to apply for NHM Satara Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts through the online mode on or before 26 June 2020. All candidates are advised to follow the guidelines given in the official notification pdf before applying to the post.