|Post Name||Computer Programmer (Grade B)|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 32,500/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
Online applications are invited for project scientific post to be filled up on purely temporary or contractual basis under the projects at ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru.
Place of duty: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru. ‘Setting up of Hospital Based Cancer Registry in Regional Cancer Centre at ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru’. (Upto six Months and may be extended)
1. Name of the Post: Computer Programmer (Grade B)
2. Consolidated Salary per month: Rs. 32,500/- Per Month
3. No. of Vacancies &Reservation: 1 (SC)
4. Qualification: Master’ s Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from recognized institution/ university. OR B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science Computer Technology Information Technology from a recognized university with two years experience in relevant areas of programming or intOrmation system in a Government, Autonomous, PSU etc. recognized organizations.
6. Job Description: To develop software’s and databases for software applications in disease data capture, checking, processing, analysis, reporting, data visualizations and info graphics. The incumbent will have to provide required assistance to develop outputs on different aspects of the project or may be assigned any other responsibilities from time to time as per requirement.
Age: 35 Years (including 5 years age relaxation for SC candidates)
Terms and Conditions
2. Caste certificate: Candidates applying under SC category shall submit self-attested copy of caste Certificate.
3. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
4. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation will be allowed in Unreserved (UR) posts.
5. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/ field and from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by relevant authority. Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
6. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of interview/ personal discussion through video conferencing shall disqualify the candidature at any Stage.
7. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
8. Candidates employed in Govt. Service/ Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies of State/ Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview/ personal discussion through video conferencing.
9. Above post is contractual for a period of six months, subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the institute, the contract will be extended.
10. Age will be reckoned from the last date of receipt of application by email i.e 30-09-2020.
11. This post is purely temporary and co-terminable with the project. Employees will be engaged on consolidated pay basis.
12. The appointment will be made on the basis of results of interview / personal discussion through video conferencing mode.
13. Selected candidate will not have any right to claim for regular appointment in the Council on the basis of contract appointment.
14. Late received applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/video conferencing, no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
15. Incomplete applications, without photograph or without copies of relevant certificates will not be entertained. The Director, ICMR-NCDIR reserves the right to increase or decrease the no. of posts or reject the applications or cancel the notification without assigning any reason thereof.
16. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview/video conferencing. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be disqualification.
1. Guidelines for applying online are given in Annexure-I
2. Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on our websites www.ncdirindia.org only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit our website to keep themselves updated.
NCDIR, II Floor of Nirmal Bhawan, ICMR Complex, Poojanhalli Road, Off NH-7, Adjacent to Trumpet Flyover of BIAL Kannamangala, Bengaluru, 562110
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview / personal discussion through video conferencing after verification or essential qualification and experience. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/video conferencing, no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview personal discussion and / or video conferencing after verification of essential qualification and experience. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side during interview / personal discussion will not be a responsibility of ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru