NAL Recruitment 2021: National Aerospace Laboratories, NAL, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer I & Senior Technical Officer II for 43 vacancies. NAL has advertised two different recruitment advertisements (Nos. 3/2021 and 4/2021). Interested candidates can apply through the separate online application form provided on the official website of NAL, nal.res.in on or before 21 May 2021.
- Last date for submission of application: 21 May 2021
NAL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant – 19 Posts
- Technical Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Officer I – 2 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer II – 4 Posts
- Technician – 17 Posts
- Fitter – 6 Posts
- Turner – 1 Post
- Machinist – 3 Posts
- Electrician – 1 Post
- Electronic Mechanic (Ex-servicemen-1) – 1 Posts
- Draughtsman – 2 Posts
- Painter – 1 Post
- Electroplater – 1 Post
- Sheet Metal Worker- 1 Post
NAL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification:
|Notification||NAL Recruitment 2021 for Technical Asst/Officer & Other Posts, Apply Online @ nal.res.in|
|Notification Date||Apr 22, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||May 21, 2021|
|Organization||National Aerospace Laboratories|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/BCA/Electronics instrumentation & control engineering/metallurgy/metallurgical engineering/technology or B.Sc. in computer science/diploma in Hotel Management of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
- Technical Officer -B.E./B.Tech. Or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 55% Marks.
- Senior Technical Officer I – B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace or Aeronautical with 55% marks from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Aircraft Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Design and Manufacturing Standards in the Aircraft industry.
- Senior Technical Officer II -B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Production/Industrial/Aerospace/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Communication/Materials Engineering with 55% Marks from a recognized University with 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Turner- SSLC / 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Turner trade OR National / State Trade Certificate in Turner trade
OR 2 years full-time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Turner trade.
- Machinist – SSLC / 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Machinist trade OR National / State Trade Certificate in Machinist
trade OR 2 years full time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Machinist trade.
- Electrician – SSLC / 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Electrician trade OR National / State Trade Certificate in Electrician
trade OR 2 years full time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Electrician trade.
NAL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Technical Assistant – 28 years
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Senior Technical Officer I – 35 years
- Senior Technical Officer II – 40 years
NAL Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 35400/-
- Technical Officer – Rs. 44900/-
- Senior Technical Officer I – Rs. 56100/-
- Senior Technical Officer II – Rs. 67700/-
How to apply for NAL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 21 May 2021. After submission of online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.