|Company Name||MRVC Ltd|
|Post Name||General Manager|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||19/07/2020|
Sub: Vacancy Notice for filling up of one post of General Manager (General Administration & Security) on deputation basis.
1. Posts: General Manager (General Administration & Security) (01 post)
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Scale of Pay Parent Pay plus Deputation (Duty) Allowance
4. Specific Requirements SAG/SG IRPFS officer with minimum 20 years of Gr.’A’ service. The officer should have suburban working experience with coordinating responsibilities with State and Central Agencies, Access control, Security and Safety of assets.
The Officer should have experience in General Administration, Law enforcement, Public Grievances, Disaster Management, Innovations and use of technology.
5. Job Requirements Work involves coordination with State Govt. authorities for the smooth functioning of MUTP Projects.
2. The Officer should have all-round experience in handling issues related to legal, safety, security and General Administration matters.
3. The Officer should have working knowledge of computers. 4. The omcer having Legal or Management background will be an added advantage
Age: Not more than 50 years
Deputy Chief Personnel Officer, Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.
Selection Procedure :
The candidates will be screened by a Selection Committee and their suitability will be adjudged keeping in view the job requirements/service particulars/ interaction/ assessment.
How to Apply :
1. Interested Candidates Can Be Apply on or Before The Last Date: 19.07.2020. ‘www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in’ – ‘News & Information’ – ‘Vacancy Notices’ and Railway Board’s website ‘www.indianrailways.gov.in’
2. The Vacancy Notice is at Annexure-I. Eligible and interested Railway officers may apply as per the application format at Annexure-II.
The duly filled in application should be sent to Deputy Chief Personnel Officer, Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. by email on email@example.com.
Applicants should simultaneously submit a copy of the application to their administrative officer for forwarding the application to MRVC Ltd. indicating ‘NO Objection’, Vigilance/DAR clearance, APAR gradings etc. in the format at Annexure-Ill.