Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDSL) Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021: Bundelkhand Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDSL) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 08 posts of Training Instructor. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDSL). Persons must note that the last date for application is 14 June 2021.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited announced job notification for the post of Training Instructor has been released officially. 10th, 12th, B.A, B.B.A, ITI, MBA/PGDM pass can apply for these job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website mazdock.com.
- Commencement of MDL Online Application: 24 May 2021 (Monday)
- Last Date of MDL Online Application: 14 June 2021 (Monday)
- Tentative Date for announcement of Personal Interview schedule: 25 June 2021 (Friday)
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDSL) Training Instructor Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & ICTSM||01 Post|
|Fitter, Structural Fitter & Rigger||02 Posts|
|Pipe Fitter||01 Post|
|Welder (G&E)||01 Post|
|Employability Skills & Soft Skill||01 Post|
|Sign Language Interpreter||01 Post|
Eligibility Training Instructor Job
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Draftsman (Mechanical)/ Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & ICTSM/ Fitter, Structural Fitter & Rigger/Pipe Fitter/ Welder (G&E)||(i) Passed Class 10th.(ii) Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination in related Trade with 05 years experience in Industry or teaching or training. Or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Technology with Three Years of Experience in Industry or teaching or training.|
|Employability Skills & Soft Skill||MBA or BBA with two years Experience Or Graduate in Sociology/Social Welfare/Economics with Two Year experience Or Graduate/Diploma with Two Year experience and trained in Employability Skills from DGET Institutes. & Must have studied English/Communication Skills and Basic Computer at 12th/Diploma Level & above.|
|Sign Language Interpreter||Class 12th (10+2), ISL Level C/D ISL I, Proficiency in Hindi, English and Indian Sign Language (ISL); Basic Computer Skills.|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDSL). Persons must note that the last date for application is 14 June 2021.
- Log on to MDL official website https://mazagondock.in.
- Click on Online Recruitment – Apprentice.
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on Submit button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with Username & Password.
- Select the job under Apprentice Tab & view the Eligibility Criteria.
- While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in jpeg, jpg, png format.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on Submit. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained for correction in the Online Application Form.
- Candidate belonging to General / OBC/ SEBC / EWS category is required to pay the application fees of Rs. 100/- online. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred (Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ Divyang (Persons with Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.)
- Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
- Take a print of your application form with unique registration number on or before the last date of application for future reference. Option for printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copy of Application Form to MDL at this stage.