Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro), a Joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra are implementing Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, for Pune Metro Rail The project, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian Nationality from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s / Govt. Organization/ Metro Related Infrastructure Industries for Civil department having relevant experience, for the undermentioned posts on Contract/ Deputation basis for a period of five years.
1. Posts: Joint Chief Project Manager (CivilDepot)-E5 (for Pune Metro Rail Project)
2. No. of Vacancy: 01
3. Pay-scale (IDA): Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000/-
4. Minimum Educational Qualification: Full-time B.E / B. Tech in Civil discipline from a Govt. recognised Institute/ University.
5.Minimum Experience (Post Qualification): Candidate should have minimum 15 Years of total Executive experience in the Civil Depot department in Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs / Govt. Organisation / Metro Related Infrastructure Industries along with the following: A. The candidates from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs/Govt. Organisation: Candidates must be presently working in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/- OR have worked at least 03 years in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- or CDA Pay Matrix Level 12 (7th CPC) as on closing date. B. The Candidates from Metro Related Infrastructure Industries: The candidates from Metro related Infrastructure Industries who are drawing salary (CTC) of Rs. 2,00,000/- per month (approximately) are eligible to apply. The candidates either from ‘A’ or ‘B’ should have experience in the latest technology of Construction of Civil Metro Station, Viaduct, Pre-stress Bridges, Project Management, Drawings/ Feasibility, Design of Bridges/ Substructure & Foundation, RCC Viaduct . The superstructure, Pile Lengths, Estimation, Tendering, Stores Management, Sales, Purchase, Auction, Inventories, Procurement of Stores Items, Civil Works related to Depot etc
Age: Maximum Age limit as on closing date: 50 Years
Application Fee: i) SC, ST and women candidates are exempted from fees. ii) UR, OBC and EWS (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in the form of: a) Demand Draft in favour of MMRCL PUNE APPLICATION FEES payable at Pune. OR b) Though internet banking: Name of Bank: State Bank of India Name of Beneficiary: MMRCL PUNE APPLICATION FEES Account No.: 39212070140 ISFC Code: SBIN0000454 For “b)” above, the applicant must submit a copy of the payment receipt/reference number w
Schedule of Selection Process:
1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 07/04/2020.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail id provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited”, First Floor, The Orion The building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune-411 001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with e-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA-Metro website www.mahametro.org for updated information.
3. The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through registered e-mail id.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
5. The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and self-attested copies of all the relevant documents and testimonials.
6. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss/delay in post.
7. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
8. Candidates applying from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s/ Govt. organization / PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
9. Application fees: i) SC, ST and women candidates are exempted from fees. ii) UR, OBC and EWS (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in the form of: a) Demand Draft in favour of MMRCL PUNE APPLICATION FEES is payable at Pune. OR b) Though internet banking: Name of Bank: State Bank of India Name of Beneficiary: MMRCL PUNE APPLICATION FEES Account No.: 39212070140 ISFC Code: SBIN0000454 For “b)” above, the applicant must submit a copy of payment receipt/reference number with the application form.
10. Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on the reverse side of DD. 11. OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
12. SC/ST candidates are requested to submit caste certificate in prescribed the format at the time of interview.
13. The service bond policy of MAHA-Metro will be applicable to all the selected candidates.
14. However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Pune/Nagpur or any other project of MAHA Metro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro. The eligible and willing candidates who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 15/06/2020 positively by speed post to: To, General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. Don Bosco Youth Centre, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411 001.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited”, First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune-411 001
Selection Procedure :
The selection method will comprise Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per the post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude, and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for an advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age / lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in the same post / appropriate lower post as per performance during the interview.
How to Apply :
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. Self-attested copies of all relevant documents should be attached with the application. The closing date for submission of applications against the above-mentioned advertisement is further extended up to 15/06/2020(till 18:00 Hrs).