Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification: Madras High Court (MHC) or High Court of Madras has released recruitment notification for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant,Chobdar, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer & Library Attendant. Interested and eligible persons can apply for MHC Recruitment 2021 through through official website i.e. mhc.tn.gov.in on or before 21 April 2021.
- Last date for online submission of application: 21 April 2021
- Last date for remittance of fee, by Challan through Bank – 23 April 2021
Madras High Court Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant – 310
- Chobdar – 40
- Cook – 01
- Waterman – 01
- Room Boy – 04
- Watchman – 03
- Book Restorer – 02
- Library Attendant – 06
Madras High Court Salary:
|Notification||Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for 367 Office Assistant and Other Posts: Apply Online @mhc.tn.gov.in, 8th Pass Eligible|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 1, 2021|
|Organization||High Court, Madras|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Pay Level – 1 Rs.15,700 – 50,000
Eligibility Personal for Madras High Court Office Assistant and Other Posts
- Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent
- For the post of Office Assistant, preference will be given for the persons having valid LMV driving licence / experience in cooking / experience in house-keeping
- For Others / Unreserved categories – 18 to 30 years
- SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 35 years
- For In-Service candidates (Fulltime member or approved / unapproved probationer of the Madras High Court Service or Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service or Puducherry Judicial Subordinate Service) – 18 to 45 years
Selection Process for Madras High Court Office Assistant and Other Posts
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Common Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test (Interview).
How to Apply for Madras High Court Office Assistant and Other Posts Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible persons can apply online on mhc.tn.gov.in on or before 21 April 2021.
- BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR – Rs.500/- per post
- SC, ST, Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows of all castes – No Fee