Company Name: DFCCIL
Post Name: Dy CPM / PM
Number Of Post: 1
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date to Apply: 1/07/2020
1. Post: Dy CPM / PM
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Scale Of Pay Parent Pay Plus Deputation Allowance (And All Other Perks And Allowances Applicable As Per Dfccil Policy).
4. Specific Requirements Dy. CPM (AGM)
SG officers working in Level-13 with up to a maximum of 17 years of Group -A service. Preference will be given to the officers with up to 15 years of Group -A service. DY. CPM (JGM)-JAG officers working in Level-12 OR Sr. Scale officer working in Level-II with 8 to 12 years’ service in Group A. PM (DGM)- Senior scale officers working in Level-II OR Group ‘B’ Officers with 8 years of Gazetted service in Level 8- 10
5. Job Requirement- The officer has to deal with all issues pertaining to Planning and Execution of Civil Works including preparation of GAD, Estimates, Tendering, Execution of formation, Bridges, Tracks works, etc., liasioning with Railways and State Govt. Officials etc.
Age: Not more than 55 years
Dy. General Manager (Hr), Dfccil, Pragati Madan Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Willing and eligible employees may send their applications in the enclosed proforma through proper channel along with NOC attested APARs ratings for the last five years (For a proper appreciation of APARs, the organization should forward their guidelines for rating, criteria), VIGILANCE/D&AR clearance to Dy. General Manager (Hr), Dfccil, Pragati Madan Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001 or email to: s-ispand@@dfcge:in/ .
2. A certificate advising requisite information in respect of the employee may be issued by an officer of the organization, who is empowered to forward the application, as per format enclosed. Applications received with incomplete information will be summarily rejected. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of an ainstVacari Notice No.
3. If at any stage, it is found that any information/document/testimonial etc. furnished by the officer having a bearing on eligibility is not in order or any information/material facts having a bearing on eligibility has been hidden/misrepresented by him/her, then the officer will be repatriated immediately. Further communication in this regard from the parent organization or em Joyee concerned Will not be entertained. Closing Date 30 Days From Date Of Issue