A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Kerala government to provide proper loan facilities to all of the women self help groups situated in the Kerala state. It is also said that around 22 lakh women will be able to gain the benefit from this scheme. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details about the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme for the year 2020. In this article, we will also share with all of you the eligibility criteria, documents required, features of the scheme and the benefits of the scheme.
Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme
Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2020 is launched by the concerned authorities to give proper help to the women self-help groups situated in the Kerala state. There are many measures which have been taken by the concerned authorities of Kerala state to provide all of the monetary help to the women. You can apply for the scheme by following the step-by-step application procedure through the online mode. There are many types of benefits that the government will provide to the people of the women self-help group of Kerala.
Details Of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme
|Name||Sahayahastham Interest-Free Loan Scheme or CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme (CMHLS)|
|Launched by||Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Beneficiaries||Women neighbourhood groups|
|Benefit||Loans of 2000 to 10000|
Features Of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme
Some of the features of the scheme are as follows-
- The essential point of the state government is to guarantee that the rustic self-improvement and ladies neighbourhood gatherings can refocus with satisfactory monetary help.
- The candidates won’t be charged any interest on the sum, they have gotten as advance.
- It has been expressed that the gatherings will have the option to apply for a most extreme measure of Rs. 20,000 as credit under this budgetary help program.
- The advance must be reimbursed before three years’ over, which will be calculated from the date of credit authorize.
- The plan rules express that the gatherings won’t have to pay the advance reimbursement portions for the initial a half year.
- Once the advance will authorize; the cash will store in the ledger of the ladies neighbourhood gathering’s financial balance through DBT mode.
- The online enlistment measure makes it simple and helpful for the intrigued candidates.
- The Kerala government has distributed an astounding Rs. 20,000 crore to guarantee that the qualified neighbourhood bunches get budgetary help.
Implementation Of The Scheme
The concerned authorities will provide loans to the self-help group and the groups can track the record of repayment of the loan amount through a fixed procedure. There are around 300000 neighbourhood self groups under the scheme with an average loan size of 4.5 lakh. The repayment rate for the scheme is over 98%. The interest subvention of the scheme is around rupees 350 crore. The scheme is a very greater scheme for all of the women self-help groups. They can also take the loan amount ranging from 5000 to 20000. 9% interest in the loan will be borne by the state government. The loan will be completed in 3 years and there are around 22.7 lakh beneficiaries under the scheme. 2000 crore rupees has been the total allocation in the scheme.
You must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the opportunity:-
- The applicant must be legal and permanent resident of the Kerala state
- The applicant must be working in a women self-help group
- An applicant must be legally registered in a women self-help group
- The applicant must have a working bank account
The applicant must submit the following documents while applying for the opportunity:-
- Address proof
- ID proof
- Registration certificate of self-help group
- Bank account details
Application Procedure Of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme
There is no additional information is available regarding the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme Application Procedure because recently Kerala government has launched the scheme and much information about the scheme has not yet launched for the common public. when the online or offline will open we will come with complete registration process till now you have to wait for it.
State Level Consolidation Report
To check the state-level consolidation report you will have to follow the step-by-step application procedure given here:-
- First, go to the official website given here
- On the home page click on the option called CMHLS-State Level Consolidation
- The detailed district wise list of the neighborhood self-help group members will display on your screen
To check the daily reports related to the scheme you will have to follow the step-by-step procedure given below:-
- Go to the official website given here
- You can click on the tab called Daily Reports
- The updated daily reports will display on your screen
- You can also download the reports by clicking on the download button
To check the account status you will have to follow the simple procedure-
- Go to the official website given here
- You can click on the tab called Bank Wise NHG Account Status
- The details of the bank and all of the account status will display on your screen.
Note: If you want to get more information regarding Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme then stay with us in the future. we will update here important information as soon as Kerala Government will announce.