JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the online application link for Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Exam 2022 (JECCE 2022) to be conducted for Excise Constable on 25 February 2022. JSSC Excise Constable Application Link is available upto 26 March 2022 at jssc.nic.in.
There are a total of 583 vacancies are notified for the concerned posts. Applicants who are interested in Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment should be 10th class passed and the age should not be more than 25 years. However, there is age relaxation for reserved categories.
|Notification||JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 for 583 Vacancies through JECCE : 10th Pass Eligible|
|Notification Date||7 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||26 Mar, 2022|
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
They can check more details on JSSC JECCE 2022 by scrolling down.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 25 February 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 26 March 2022
- Last Date of Fee Submission – 29 March 2022
- Edit Application – 02 March to 04 March 2022
JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy Details
Excise Constable – 583 Posts
- OBC- 59
JSSC Excise Constable Salary:
Rs. 19900- 63200/-
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Excise Constable Posts
The candidate should be10th class passed
JSSC Excise Constable Age Limit:
Minimum Age for All Categories – 18 years
- General and EWS – 25 years
- OBC and BC – 27 years
- Women – 28 years
- SC/ST – 30 years
Selection Process for JSSC Excise Constable
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
How to Apply for JSSC JECCE 2022 ?
The candidates can apply online from 25 February to 26 March 2022 by following steps:
- Go to the official website of JSSC – jssc.nic.in
- Click on ‘Online Application for JECCE-2022' and register for the exam
- Now, Login using your registration number and password and provide your details
- Click on ‘Save and Continue' after filling up each page
- Pay Exam Fee by clicking on ‘Submit To Proceed Payment'. It will redirect you to a new page where you tick on ‘ Term & Condition'. Then, you need to select ‘JECCE 2022' given against ‘Select Payment category' and pay exam fee using registration number.
- Afterwards, upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Click on ‘Submit' Button and Take a print out of the same
JSSC JECCE Fee:
- SC/ST of Jharkhand – Rs. 50/-
- Others – Rs, 100/-