|Company Name||Jammu University|
|Post Name||Chair Professor Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Chair|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,200 – Rs. 2,18,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Chair – Pay Matrix Academic level – 14 of 7th CPC, (Rs. 144200-218200)
1. Name of the post: Chair Professor Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Chair.
2. Qualifications: An Academician/Scholar of outstanding track record in the designated area of study.
3. Area of study: Socio-economic Thought and Integral Humanism.
4. Age: The applicant must be between 55-70 years.
5. Scale of pay: Academic level 14 with rationalised entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (In case a working professor is selected to chair) and Rs. 1.00 lakh (Consolidated) for a retired person.
6. Period of appointment: 5 years (May be extended for another two years subject to a maximum of 7 years, not exceeding 70 years of age).
Age: The applicant must be between 55-70 years
1. Self-attested copies of all qualification certificates from 10th class onwards.
2. A self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp worth Rs. 50/-
3. A copy of latest Bio-data (In spiral binding only).
4. Candidate must write his/her e-mail ID’s and valid Telephone/Mobile Nos. on bio-data
1. Only those candidates should apply for the post, who fulfill the eligibility criteria on or before the last date of receipt of application.
2. The University reserves the right not to fill up the post, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof.
3. Applications by Government servants should be routed through the Administrative Authority concerned. In the case of the University Teachers/Employees, through the Registrar of their respective University and in the case
of persons employed in the private firms and institutions through the Head of the firm/institutions concerned. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. However, such candidates are advised not to wait for the last date and an advance copy may be sent at the earliest followed by application through proper channel.
4. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
5. Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by a candidate will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
6. The candidates shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualification, experience, fitness and other claims whatsoever at the time of interview. The selected candidates shall also be required to produce the said documents before joining the post
The Deputy Registrar (Teaching Wing), First Floor, New Administration Block – I, University Of Jammu, Jammu (Tawi) -180006, UT J and K
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Pursuant to the approval received from UGC vide letter No. F. 84-2/2018 (Chair) dated 18.10.2018, applications on plain paper along with detailed Bio-data of applicants and necessary supporting documents are invited for the following vacant position through speed-post to The Deputy Registrar (Teaching Wing), First Floor, New Administration Block – I, University Of Jammu, Jammu (Tawi) -180006, UT J&K so as to reach the office of the Deputy Registrar (TW) on or before 15 / 09 / 2020.
2. Interested candidates should submit their detailed Bio-data (Super-scribing name of post and advertisement number) along with necessary supporting documents with reference to the above advertisement and post at the below given address:The Deputy Registrar (Teaching Wing), First Floor, New Administration Block – I, University Of Jammu, Jammu (Tawi) -180006, UT J&K