Direct benefit transfer, a scheme called “Jal Jeevan Hariyali” ” Jal Jeevan mission” has recently been launched by the Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar. Today we will give you complete information about Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan.
If you are from Bihar and you are from agriculture, then Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan can give you a lot of benefits.
Are you a farmer? Do you also need a grant under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan?
If your answer is “Yes”, then read this article further.
JAL JEEVAN HARIYALI ABHIYAN (WATER HARVESTING IN THE FIELD / AND LOCATION WATER HARVESTING). JAL JEEVAN HARIYALI ABHIYAN
- A very good scheme Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan has been launched by the Government of Bihar because of the change in weather.
- The Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan will be started by the Chief Minister of Bihar, on the 150th anniversary of Gandhi Jayanti.
- Revenue and land reforms department under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan / Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan through drones or helicopters to identify all public water bodies such as ponds, diet-pines and wells across the state Will prepare the report.
- Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan / Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan will greatly help the environment, as well as grants will be given to the farmers under it.
- A water harvesting campaign has also been started under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan under which farmers can be given a grant ranging from 40 to ₹ 50000.
- Awareness has already been started by the government across the state about the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan.
- The Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan will work on five forums simultaneously by the government. Such as ponds, feed pines, Urahi, plantation, rainwater harvesting, replenishing water in an area where there is a drought.
- At the same time, the government should provide more and more solar pumps to the people in the coming time, which can reduce power consumption and also promote energy conservation.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE JAL JEEVAN HARIYALI CAMPAIGN. IMPORTANT TERMS OF WATER LIFE GREEN CAMPAIGN
The government has many objectives behind starting the Jal Jeevan Hariyali campaign.
NATURAL BALANCE, CORRECTING ENVIRONMENTAL BALANCE.
- The first objective under the Jal Jeevan Hariyali campaign is to plant trees.
- A tree absorbs 20 kg of dust in a year and releases 700 kg of oxygen and 200 kg of carbon dioxide.
- In summer, a tree has a temperature of about 4 degrees below normal, so if 10 trees are planted near the house, then the age of a man can increase up to 7 years.
- Planting trees under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan is very important for increasing environmental balance water and green cover.
- So planting trees is a very important issue under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan and this will greatly benefit the environment.
PROMOTING WATER CONSERVATION
- Water conservation has also been an important point under the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan.
- Under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan, farmers will be encouraged to conserve water as well as grants will also be provided to them for making Pokhar pond.
- Farmers can promote water conservation by creating pokhar ponds.
MORE BENEFIT TO FARMERS
- Under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan / Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan, farmers will be encouraged to conserve water as well as provide grants to them.
HELP IN AGRICULTURAL IRRIGATION
- Under the scheme, a group of farmers is selected underwater conservation and some bridges or puddles are constructed.
- Due to which the farmers conserve water and use it when there is no rainfall or irrigation is needed in the crop.
REDUCE POWER CONSUMPTION
- Along with the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan, solar pump distribution scheme will also be launched by the government through which power consumption will be reduced.
- In the first phase of the solar pump distribution scheme, almost all the farmers in the state will be replaced with diesel-powered pumps to provide solar-powered pumps.
Note: – There are many other benefits which are given under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan / Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan.
JAL JIVAN HARIYALI ABHIYAN HIGHLIGHTS
|Name of scheme||Water life greenery scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiary||All the farmers of the state|
|Objective||Promoting water conservation|
|Benefit||Providing subsidy to farmers so that water conservation can be promoted and adequate water for agriculture can be maintained|
|Official website||Click Here|
WATER LIFE GREEN CAMPAIGN 2020
As we told you, Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan has been started by Chief Minister Mr Nitish Kumar but it is not a new scheme “Pradhan Mantri Jal Jeevan Abhiyan” which is also the scheme launched by Shri Narendra Modi at the central level. Corresponds only to that.
Prime Water is Life campaign at the national level by the government to run constant Ministry of Water power has been created is allocated to finance the PM Water Life campaign by the Central Water Power Ministry and complete care.
According to the Bihar government, due to floods and drought in the state in recent decades, a lot of people are suffering every year, for which the man needed to take steps in the future, keeping in mind that the government started the Jal Jeevan Hariyali campaign done.
If the pond and well, which the revenue and land reforms department will identify by the government, have been illegally occupied by someone, then the government will also eliminate its market and it will encroach. So that the public can take advantage of that facility.
SALIENT POINTS OF CHIEF MINISTER JAL JEEVAN HARIYALI YOJANA. KEY POINTS OF JAL JEEVAN HARIYALI YOJANA
The jal Jeevan mission will greatly benefit the common man and the environment will also benefit greatly from it.
- Mapping will be done by satellite in every district of the entire state by the government.
- All the ponds, feed-pines and wells which have been illegally occupied by the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms will encroach so that the public can take advantage of them.
- Plants will be planted on the side of the road and where there is land, even on private land with the orders of the owner of the land.
- To promote solar energy, solar panels will be installed on government buildings and its benefits will be extended to the common people.
- Under the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan, action will also be taken against those who harm trees and plants.
- Water harvesting plants will be built at various places for rainwater harvesting and along with encouraging people to be a part of this campaign, grants will also be given to farmers.
Farmers can also apply online for Jal Jeevan Mission.
WATER-LIFE GREENERY (FIELD WATER HARVESTING AND LOCATION WATER HARVESTING APPLICATION). JAL JEEVAN HARIYALI ABHIYAN APPLY ONLINE
Farmers of Bihar can apply online for direct water transfer for water harvesting under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan by visiting the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar.