Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has published the recruitment notification for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) in the employment newspaper dated 13 March to 19 March 2021. Candidates seeking to apply for Indian Army TGC 2021 can submit their application online latest by 26 March 2021 on official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course will commence in July 202, for eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates, at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for permanent commission in the Indian Army. On successful completion of training cadets will be granted for Short Service Commission/Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt/Ante Date Seniority.
|Notification||Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 133 Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) @joinindianarmy.nic.in, Download Notification Here|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 26, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Army Navy Air Force, Indian Army|
The candidates can check more details on Indian Army TGC 133 such as vacancy details, application process, eligibility, selection process below in this article.
Indian Army TGC 133 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online application – 25 February 2021
- Last date to submit online application – 26 March 2021 till 3 PM
Indian Army TGC 133 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 40
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology – 11
- Architecture – 1
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 4
- Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 9
- Information Technology (IT) – 3
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 2
- Telecommunication Engineering – 1
- Electronics & Communication – 1
- Satellite Communication – 1
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics – 3
- Automobile Engineering – 1
- Textile Engineering – 1
Indian Army TGC Salary:
- Lieutenant – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain Level – Rs.61,300-1,93,900
- Major – Rs. 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level – Rs. 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel Level – Rs. 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier Level – Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General Level – Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale – Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG – Rs. 16 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS – Rs. 2,50,000/-(fixed)
Military Service Pay (MSP):
Rs. 15,500/- Per month
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training:
Rs. 56,100/- Per month* (Starting pay in Level 10)
Duration of training:
Cost of Training:
The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training Rs. 11952/- per week.
Indian Army TGC Eligibility Criteria:
Indian Army TGC Educational Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech from a recognized University in relevant field
- Candidates who are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are also eligible to apply.
Indian Army TGC Age Limit:
20 to 27 years (as on 01 July 2021)
A citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India
Indian Army TGC Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Candidates – The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff marks set for each Engineering discipline/stream.. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment – After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will 10 have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- 2 Stage Selection – Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. T
- Medical Examination – The Candidates who shall clear all stages of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
- Joining Letter – Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Indian Army TGC 133 Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Indian Army TGC 132 Application Link is available from 25 February to 26 March 2021.